Reflekdoll..... (ii)

Start from the beginning

Adrien: Thanks for coming to fetch us.

The Gorilla: (grunts disapprovingly)

Adrien: We've got a little time before school's officially over! (lowers his voice) Doing this to help my friends out.

The girls: Please!

The Gorilla: (harrumphs in resignation, and drives them to the Eiffel Tower)

(The akuma and amok flutter into Marinette's bedroom. The akuma is absorbed into Juleka's bracelet, while the amok is absorbed by her barrette. She growls.)

Hawkmoth: (to Juleka) Reflekta, I am Hawk Moth. I'm giving you the power to make people look just like you again, so that everyone will notice you.

Mayura: Reflekta, I am Mayura. To help you succeed you'll be assisted by Reflekdoll. She'll be entirely under your control.

Hawk Moth: And in return, of course, you must get hold of Mister Bug and Lady Noir's Miraculous.

Juleka: Hawk Moth, Mayura, you can count on me. I will succeed this time. (Her body is engulfed in purple, and Marinette's room is blown up as a gigantic figure engulfed in blue forms.)

Citizen 1: Ah!

Citizen 2: What is it?

Citizen 3: What's that?

Citizen 4: Ah!

(The blue clouds surrounding the figure disappear, revealing Reflekdoll. Inside the doll, the purple disappears, revealing Reflekta.)

Reflekta: Heh, heh, heh! Hah! (jabs a huge barrette into the floor, Reflekdoll wakes up.) Yah! Hah! (She turns the barrette like a pirate's helm; controlling Reflekdoll and turning Tom, Sabine, and everyone else around her into copies of herself.)

Scene: The Trocadéro. The friends are in the middle of the photo shoot, laughing as they do so.

Alix & Adrien: (hearing Reflekdoll's thundering footsteps) Huh? (They all look up, see Reflekdoll, and run away screaming)

Reflekta: (all her words are projected loudly through Reflekdoll) Believe, my friends, you're the very people I've been looking for! I've got something special for your video! (tries zapping Marinette and Adrien, but they dodge and hide) I'm gonna show you what it feels like to be me! (she zaps Mylène and Alix, who turn into copies of her)

Rose: I'm sorry, Juleka! I should've stayed with you!

Reflekta: Juleka's no more! I am Reflekta! Everyone always forgets about Juleka, anyway. (tries to zap her, but she jumps away in time)

Marinette: Tikki, spots on! (touches her earrings) Tikki! Oh no!

Adrien: Plagg, claws out! Uh— (looks at his ring) Plagg?

Plagg: (lounging in the trunk of The Gorilla's car) This is our lucky day, Sugarcube. A miracle in the making! (pulls a camembert slice out of thin air) Now we can enjoy a nice, aged snack while we wait for them to finish their little film. (throws the whole slice in his mouth)

Tikki: Eww.

(Citizens scream, and the Gorilla grunts, as Reflekdoll zaps them all into Reflektas. Adrien and Marinette dash across the Trocadéro and hide behind the Gorilla's car.)

Adrien: Hide in the car!

Marinette: What about you?

Adrien: I'll uh...

Reflekta: (within Reflekdoll) Marinette! You stole my limelight. I was supposed to be the star of the film!

Marinette: But, you told me you didn't want to be!

Reflekta: You didn't let me explain! (zaps her into a Reflekta) Perhaps you'll understand me better now that you're in my shoes! (Reflekdoll lifts the car, and tosses it aside.) Nobody can escape me! (zaps Adrien into a Reflekta)

Tikki & Plagg: (In the car, screaming as it rolls. It lands and they fall out of it, groaning.)

Tikki: (seeing Reflekdoll turning everyone into Reflektas) Oh no, this is terrible, Plagg! How're we gonna be able to find our owners? Everybody looks exactly the same!

Plagg: We have to find their Miraculouses, first! (They begin searching.)

Tikki: Paris is doomed without Mister Bug and Lady Noir!

Plagg: Got it! (holds up the Cat Miraculous, laughing triumphantly) Stay focused, Sugarcube, everything will be all right! (flies off)

Reflekta: (jumping around in Reflekdoll) Rose!! Where are you, my BFF!? Come to me, we'll be like twin sisters forever and ever! (Rose whimpers as she runs away) There you are!

Plagg: (Floating over the screaming citizens) LadyNoir? Lady Noir! Lady Noir? (one of the Reflekta's stops and looks at him)

guys!!!

over 500 views!

thank you soo much!!! :D :)