"Bye Dalvin... thank you for letting me stay here" I said and he laughed pulling me into a hug.

"Anytime sis... I heard you and Milah talking, make sure you tell him what you told her" I pulled away from him and walked back inside the car sitting next to Gabriel. I was going to go back to Dalvin's place to stay the night then leave today. But Gabriel insisted on getting my stuff at one in the morning but he didn't want me to spend another night away from him.

"I'm sorry for calling you a bitch the other night... but what you did, texting me and accusing me of telling Aubrey our problems... was unnecessary and you know that"

"Yeah I know, but what Aubrey told me sounded like you told her" I looked away from him watching the buildings passing by fast.

"Like I said you assumed without talking to me first..." I stayed silent.

"One thing I want to mention is you acting differently ever since I proposed to you. You may think I didn't notice but I did. Noticed you in your thoughts a lot, whenever I brought up our wedding you always said years from now... but never gave a reason as to why except the twins"

"It's because I'm scared Gabriel... about us getting married, I'm scared of this going too fast. I haven't even been a mother for a week and already something bad happened to them a-and I don't know if I can be a good mother... for fucks sakes I-I killed someone so I could get the address! I shot people to get my kids" I looked at his facial expressions seeing it soften.

"Baby you were getting our kids, you did it for Luca and Irene, that was you being an amazing mother... and as for our marriage I can wait as long as you want but I'm still marrying you. I don't care how fucking long I have to wait but I will until you're ready"

"I love you Gabriel" I said softly and he grabbed my hand placing it on my lap. I made a mistake leaving him and taking off the ring. I realized that now when I learned about my parents accident, it was a relief knowing that no one killed them but it still hurt to not know the truth especially when they were involved with his father.

-

"Can you please fill up the tub for me?" Gabriel nodded his head and pecked my lips lightly before walking away with his hands in his pocket. I reached for the baby monitor from my nightstand and didn't hear anything from the twins meaning they were asleep.

"You're brother said he's coming tomorrow... well later on to spend some time with the twins" Gabriel said from the bathroom and he came out handing me my phone and I nodded my head placing it on the bed. I followed him back inside the bathroom and watched Gabriel pour in the lilac colored soap.

"Are you getting in with me?" I pushed myself off the marble counter and reached behind my back trying to unzip the dress.

"Let me help you" He whispered and stood behind me. Gabriel unzipped my dress slowly not forgetting to graze his finger against my back making me shiver, I made eye contact with him through the mirror and I look away quickly feeling shy.

"When you're ready... I hope you'll be wearing this ring" His arm reaches behind me and he placed the diamond ring on the counter. I nod my head not saying anything and he unclipped my strapless bra for me and I hold onto the cups before it falls. Gabriel moved away from me and I stood in front of the tub taking off my panties feeling his eyes on me as I got in.

"Are you getting in with me?" I asked moving the bubbles towards my chest. He nodded his head and I glanced at him occasionally while he was getting undressed. Gabriel got in behind me and placed his long legs beside me and I leaned back enjoying his company once again.