Best Birthday Ever

{Backstory: Everyone gets a certain amount of words each year}

{Colbys POV}
Sam and I have been dating for years and I haven't heard his voice once. But I knew I would love his voice like I love every part of him, his body, his personality, and etc. I mean, who wouldn't? sTrAiGhT gUyS. I'm not wrong. I woke up to my Sammy cuddling up to my chest, sound asleep. I smiled a placed a soft kiss on his forehead.'ding' I hear from my phone. I looked over to my mini fridge next to my bed and saw a text from Jake.

Jakey boi: yo dude! You won't believe it!!! Eltorey is official!!! I can't believe this!!

Colbert: hell yeah!!

Jakey boi: IKR!!!

Colbert: There's so many fan fiction of them and Sam and I.

Jakey boi: don't judge me but I read the one shots.

Colbert: 🤦‍♀️

Jakey boi: THERE GOOD!! YOUR FANS ARE TALENTED DUDE!!!

Colbert: thxs. Ik.

Kitty Kat: you realize your texting the group chat. Idiots.

#1 Dev: it's fine babe.

Uncle Elton: Wait, U GUYS ARE DATING?!

Kitty Kat: yeah?

Sammy: DEVYN AND KAT SITTING IN A TREE! K. I. S. S. I. N. G!!

Papa gürther: FIRST COMES LOVE, THAN COMES MARRIED, THAN COMES A BABY IN A BABY CRADLE!!

Sammy: YASSS PIZZA ROLL KING!!!

Papa Gürther: that's me.

I looked over to see Sam on his phone. He looked at me with his baby blue, gorgeous eyes. I squealed softly and pecked him on the lips. Sam groaned in embarrassment.
"Calm down baby," a little chuckled escaped my lips as I spoke. Sam got up and put on my hoodie that was half gray and half red with a darker red and black on it and the words 'Okoaoelie' on it.

I remember to check my wrist and say I had 100,000

I remember to check my wrist and say I had 100,000. Enough to talk to Sammy I guess. It's the second day of January, my birthday.

Sammy: Happy birthday btw Bubba!

I smiled at the fact he remembered. Well we be been best friend for literally years. Since band camp!

Kitty Kat: yeah! Happy birthday Colbert!

Jakey boi: Happy birthday dude!

Papa Gürther: hApPy BiRtHdAy BrUvA!!!

I laughed at the thought of Corey doing that British accent while saying that. Sam tugged on my arm and pointed to the door. It's his way of saying he wants you go downstairs.
"Okay baby," I smiled and got up. We walked downstairs while interwining our fingers.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Everyone shouted. Sam smiled at my reaction. I was surprised and happy.
"Whatcha wanna do first Colbs?" Corey leaned on the land and smiled.
"Can I hang out with Sammy?" I threw a smile at Sam. NoT lItErAlLy!! tHaTs ImPoSsIbLe!!
"Sure! It's your birthday," Corey smiled and threw his hands up in excitement. I smiled and looked into Sam's baby blue sparkling eyes. Sam smiled back and cuddled my arm. I grabbed my keys and said my goodbyes.

{In the car}
It was pretty silent in the car. All was heard was our slightly silent breathing.
"Sooo," I slightly hummed while looking at the road. Sam just shrugged and looked out the window. I've never once heard his voice. It's sad, I know. But I bet it's amazing. I removed my hand from the steering wheel and onto Sam's thigh. Sam giggled and laid his head on my shoulder. A smile tugged on my lips that I let appear. God I love Sam with all my heart.

{That night}
"Sam!" I called once more while running down the stairs. Sam got up early and went down stairs but he hasn't came back yet which worried me.
"Sam! Baby! Where are you?" I walked in the kitchen which was empty. The only sound was me yelling for my lover and breathing. I frowned and looked around.
"SURPRISE!!" I heard everyone jump up and yelling. My eyes widen with surprise and excitement.
"Oh my god guys!" I chuckled and hugged everyone. A smile was placed on everyone's faces and it never left the whole time.
"We have a big surprise for you," Corey grinned. Not in a evil or sly way. Sam walked in from of me and looked up.
"What is-" I was interrupted by a deep yet sweet voice,
"H-happy birthday b-babe!" Sam blurted. My eyes widened and tears of happiness start building in my eyes. I wasted no time to wrap my arm around the blondes small waist.
"Oh my god Sam!" I felt my heart beat once again. I'm falling in love all over again.
"I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!" I repeated while cuddling Sam more.
"I love you too colbear," Sam giggles and wrapped his ghost pale arms around my neck. I stopped cuddling him and lift his chin. I slowly leaned and connected our lips.

Let's just say that was the best birthday ever