Taehyung scoffed then later he pay for their hospital feeds. Angel was at yoonas place playing with her sons.

Y: you he propse?
A: yeah. Today.
Y: I can't wait for the big day for you two.

Angel smiles.

A: whats the gender of your baby?
Y: a girl. I always wanted a girl.
A: the boys happy?
Y: oh they were very happy.

Angel laughs and touched her stomach then felt a kick.

A: I can feel her.
Y: I feel her many times.
A: im gotta go to the near by Market and by your boys ice cream.
Y: ok.
Kids: yay!!

Angel smile and grab her bag and walk out of the house she went to the market and bought things taehyung drove Alex and chris home he sigh and is going to jungkooks place after angel was done shopping she got out and then someone yelled out.

P; watch out!!

Angel turn around and a car was headed her way.

A: AHHH!

Angel move and the car hit the pole angel was heavily breathing on the floor taehyung stop and saw everything he got out of his car and ran to the car then he saw angel he went to her.

T: are you okay?

Angel.didn't answer him so he hugged her people was calling 911 angel was shaking.

A: taehyung....

Taehyung looked at her and saw she bleed when she fell.

A: the car...almost..
T: I know don't be scared im here

They stood up angel looked down.

A: I was gotta buy yoonas kids ice cream but..what you doing here?
T: I was gotta go to jungkooks place.
A: I see.

Taehyung walk angel to his car and they both drove to jungkooks place angel got in the house.

A: there was a accident and I couldn't bring the ice cream.

Yoona stood up.

Y: are you okay?
A; I am. Taehyung is here to.
Y: oh.

Taehyung came in. After a long day with yoona and the kids they both went home. Angel looked at taehyung.

A: you should spend time with Mark.
T: you sure?
A: im sure I'll be okay on my own.
T: okay then.

Taehyung drop her off she got out and went inside her house and taehyung drove away, angel got in and sigh then she sat down and put bandage on her hands. She look at her engagement ring and smile then got up and changed her clothes, taehyung got.home and noticed mark wasn't home he sigh and sat down on the couch and look at his phone he sigh more and went to changed his clothes. Angel sat on her bed and just looked at her phone she later call taehyung, he immediately picked up.

T: hello?
A: what you doing baby?
T; just sitting on my bed thinking of you.
A: I miss you thats why I call. Also are we gotta plan for our wedding?
T: yeah I just can't think yet.
A: same.

They laughed they talked for hours then another call was coming in for angel.

A; hold up taehyung another call is coming in.

She then answered it was her mom.

A: hello mom?
M: honey let's go on a vacation.
A: to where?
M: new york.
A; oh ok when?
M: tomorrow night.
A: oh ok..

She hang up and call taehyung back.

A: hey taehyung..
T: who was it?
A: my mom..she called because she wants to go on a vacation with me.
T: to where?
A: new york.
T: oh when?
A: tomorrow night.
T: that means i won't be with you for a whole week when your gone.
A: I know. Its getting late taehyung imma go to sleep now.
T: oh ok.

Angel hang up and lay in her bed and close her eyes and went to bed. Next morning she woke up and started packing for the vacation after finishing she went to the kitchen and eat breakfast she was getting so tired and her phone ring.

A: hello? Hi mom. Yh im done packing for tonight. How long well we be gone? 3 weeks! Ah ok.

She hang up and put her phone down and grunt. She then call taehyung.

T: hello?
A: im staying at new york for 3 weeks.
T: 3 weeks?! Then I'll miss you even more.
A: I know. Im sorry
T: im coming over this evening since I have things to do today.
A: okay see you soon.

She hang up and just went and watch TV after getting ready angel was falling back asleep so she took a nap. Taehyung was going to namjoons place for a baby shower Taehyung and the others where there too.

Jk: angels not here?
T: no she's packing for a vacation with her mom.
Jk: I see.
Jm: where's she going?
T; new york.
Jh: ahh that city i heard it was beautiful.
T: she's going to have fun.
J: when she leaving?
T: tonight.
S: how long will she be there?
T: 3 weeks.
All: eh?!

Taehyung looked at them confused.

Jh: 3 full weeks?
Jk; that means you'll miss her so much.
T: im going to see her anyways after this is over.

They all looked at namjoon.

J; gosh he's going to be a dad.
T: yeah.

The party lasted for 4hrs and everyone went home taehyung was driving back at angels place, angel was making food for her self after that she ate her soup and beef.

Angels pov: im going to miss taehyung dearly.

She finished eating it was getting to sunsit she later heard a knock on the door.

A: taehyung?

She ran to the front door and open it she smiles he came in and smashed his lips on hers she kiss back he bought her to the couch and lay her down.

A: you came to do this?
T: hey im going to miss you.

Angel smiles bring him into a kiss again he took off their clothes and he broke the kiss.

T: do you have condoms?
A: no they ran out. I'm on the pill.
T: okay.

They did it on the couch after a quickie angel got dressed and so did taehyung angel grab her suitcase and he drove her to the airport where he mom will be waiting. They got to the airport and it was farewell for them and they went to the plane taehyung watched the plane leaving.

Taehyung pov: be safe.

Wolf Leader S2-(KTH)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें