"It's nice to meet you Shoji. If you don't mind I'd like to ask you a few questions? Is that alright?" Aki asked and much to her delight the boy nods.

       "Ok. First do you know what started that fire?" She asked.

     The boy shook his head no. "I have no idea. I was out exploring the woods but went in too deep and got lost. I tried to back track but got caught up in the fire. I thought that if I ran through it and avoided the flames I'd be home free, I was wrong."

      "Did you see who or what may have caused it on your way through it?" Aki asked.

    The boy thought about if for a moment searching his memories for an answer but found none. "No. I don't remember seeing anything."

     "It was probably just some idiotic teens who started a camp fire and didn't put it out before leaving." Dr. Clef suggests.

     Aki sighs a bit in defeat. 

    "Hey are those real?" Shoji asked, pointing at Aki's tails.

    "Yep. They're very real and so are the ears." She answers. She twitches one of her ears and waves a few of her tails to demonstrate much to Shoji's amazement.

     "Hey Aki. It's time for the kid to be transferred to the hospital." Her superior officer informs her. "The fire's been put out mostly thanks to you so go ahead and take the rest of the day off. We'll call you if we need you"

      Aki nods and leaves the ambulance but not before telling Shoji goodbye. The view then cuts to later that night back at Fuji and Aki's house where the two are watching a movie together in the living room. Their attention was drawn from the TV to a knock on their door. Husband and wife look at each other in confusion.

       "Were we expecting someone?" Fuji asked his wife.

      "I don't think so." Aki answers before getting up and answering the door.

      On the other end of the door stands a Caucasian man wearing formal attire. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes. 

      "Hello. Is this the Chi residence?" The man asked. Despite appearing to be of European descent he speaks perfect Japanese.

      "Yes. I am Aki Chi." Aki greets the man. "Can I help you?"

      "Yes I'd like to speak to you and your husband. Is Fuji Chi home?" He asked.

     "Yes, why?" Aki answered with a question of her own. 

    "I work with an organization called the SCP Foundation, we specialize in dealing with anomalous items, monsters, and people." The man explains.

     Aki and Fuji immediately grew wary after hearing that.

     The foundation scientist in the theater groaned in annoyance.

     "Why did he word it like that? Now they'll never come into containment willingly." Dr. Rights says in frustration.

     "He should have put more thought into his words." Dr. Kondraki agrees.

     "The two of you show unique properties that my organization would like to understand more about. We've been made aware of your contribution to this community and we think you could do much more if you work with us." The foundation agent continues.

     "I'm sorry but can we do this another time? Me and my husband are too tired at the moment." Aki says in hopes of getting rid of the man. The foundation agent looks unconvinced and notices her unease.