I love you

Destiny's POV

"I'm kidding!" I laugh. "Oh thank god!" He says."Is my father here?"I ask. "No."He replies. "He never is." I murmur. "So when can I get out?" I say. "Oh um I didn't ask. But I'll go ask now." He says. Just as he leaves Sam comes in. "Oh my god Des!.....You gave me a heart attack!........" She says in between deep breaths. "I'm ok Sam".

~~~~~Skip to when she gets out~~~~

"I was really worried about you." Shawn says. "But I'm fine now." I say. "But you might do it again. Promise me you won't do it again. "I....um...." I start. "Promise me! he yells. "I promise!" I yell back. "Ok so there is this party Saturday night and I was wondering if.... you...might....want....to....." he begins. "Yes. I would love to go with you. You act like you never asked a person out before." I laugh. "Let me walk you home." He starts walking.

It is pitch black outside. Shawn and I talked and laughed in my room. Suddenly the front door opens. "Dad?" I shout/whisper. "Shawn get in the closet he might see you." I tell him. He runs to my closet.

"Desssstttiinnnyy?!?" Oh great my dad is drunk. "Cannnn yooouuu ggett yoourr ppappa annotherr bbeeeer." He asks me. "Dad. You have two legs get it yourself." I say. "Donnnn'ttt yyouu ssaass mmee yyyoouunnggee llladdyy!" And with that he beats me to the ground. I yelp in pain. My dad never cares about me. Shawn please do not come out.

Shawn's POV

I hear Des screaming and yelping. What was happening?! So I ran out of the closet and a guy was attacking her. My fist connected with the guy's jaw. I pummeled him. And took Des in my arms and ran out of her house.

I ran as fast as I could to my house. We were only three blocks away. I quickly get inside with Des passed out in my arms. I set her down in my bed. She looks so peaceful. I lay down next to her. "I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long to update. I luv you guys. This is my first story and I already got 300 views. Very happy that you like my story. 😘