Sparks & Suprises

Destiny's POV

I start to think more about my dream. That girl Shawn was kissing looked vaguely firmilar. Hmph like I should care anymore. Nash is super nice, sweet, and caring. No Des you can not like him. Who knows what might happen if my heart breaks.

Nash is still sleeping. Maybe I can make him some breakfast to thank him for letting me stay over his house. I quickly find the kitchen and look through the cupboards. I find some pancake mix. I look in the fridge and find some chocolate bars. Chocolate chip pancakes! I hope he likes chocolate chip pancakes.

I find a pan and place it on the stove. I whisk up the batter and put it on the pan. Suddenly I feel something on my back. " What the fu- Nash!" I say as I turn around. " Attack!" Nash screams as he throws pancake mix at me. A cloud of white surrounds me. " This means war!" I scream.

I chase him through the house. I corner him in the bathroom. "Gotcha!" I say as I throw mix in his face. Out of no where he pulls me in close and kisses me. I kiss him back. I swear sparks were literally flying off my body. "Oh um ..... I have to go check on the pancakes." I say as I run toward the kitchen.

I placed the pancakes on the plate as Nash walked in. "Was it too.....weird or-" Nash starts. "No no no it was good.....great even but I'm not ready for a relationship right now" I say. "Ok" Nash said as he plopped down into a chair. He started eating the pancakes shoving them in his mouth. "They're really good!" Nash says with his mouth full. "Hey, save some for me" I laugh.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Meanwhile

Shawn's POV

I can't stop thinking about her. What did I do. All I remember is that we were having a good time at the party and I never saw her since. I went to her house every day. She was never there.

Finally Cameron told me what happened. I was drunk! Im such a freaking idiot! I would never hurt her. I need to drain my sorrows. She will never talk to me again. I stepped into the bar.

Destiny's POV

After we ate pancakes Nash took me home. My father would be more angry than usual. "Thanks Nash. For everything." I say as I step out of his car. "Anytime. Just call me." He says.
"Nash, I don't have a phone except for my home phone. I'm sure my dad wouldn't like to know I have a boy calling me." I say. "Here than." he says as he pulls out a a shiny blue iPhone. "Oh my god! Thank you!" I say and give him a hug. "Bye"he says "Bye"I reply.

I didn't feel like going inside my house so I went to Sam's.

I knock on her door. "Hi Steve is Sam home?" I say as Sam's father opens the door. "Yes, come in she's in her room." He says.

Steve walked back to the living room as I walked to Sam's room. I opened the door.

"Shawn!?!"I say out of disbelief. That's when I realized that that girl was Sam, my only best friend.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for the wait.
Wattpad deleted my story this chapter so I had to rewrite it all over again.
Comment below what you thought of this chapter.