Rex cocked his head to one side, "What do you mean?"

"You could've said that type of stuff makes you act like... this,"

"You never asked,

"Okay, enough chitchat. You're not laughing at the moment so I'm assuming the effects are going down,"

Rex groaned. He had a pounding headache and his whole body started to ache. His thoughts went back to Ahsoka and wondered were she was and if she was okay. Lux said he kept her at the palace, but should he believe that? After all, why would he just want him and not her. None of this made sense to him, he didn't really know a whole lot either so that didn't help, "Look, kid—,"

"Don't call me kid,"

"...okay. I'm really not in the mood to be tortured, could you just, I don't know, maybe set me free so I can get back to my wi- err- family,"

"Your what?"

".... family?"

"No no. You were about to say— oh hold up," he got close to Rex, "You were about to say 'wife' weren't you?" Rex didn't say anything, "Is Ahsoka your wife?"

"Look... kid. You have no right to ask about my life. You lost that privilege a long time ago,"

"But she's your wife, right? That would explain all your secret glances to each other when I came aboard that cruiser and why you always hung out at the party. It all makes sense now. I guess I have to kill you if I want a shot at being with her,"

Rex fought at his restraints, "She'd never be with a person like you. You told me earlier that you'd never hurt her, but what do you think you're doing right now? Every time you hurt me, you hurt her," Something shiny caught his eye. It was hanging out of Lux's coat pocket.

Bonteri smirked, "Nice try. But guilt tripping me won't stop me. I have to do this, so I will do this. Besides, it's not every day you get to beat up someone you hate,"

"Fine. But don't start crying when Ahsoka comes and beats you to a pulp,"

"I doubt she'd do that. After all, I bet she's only being with you because she feels sorry for you. I mean, you are a defective clone,"

Rex gave Lux a death stare and bit his tongue so he wouldn't say anything he wouldn't be able to take back. He couldn't hold in his feelings any longer so he muttered many insults in Mando'a. Lux got really close to him, too close for his comfort, "I can't hear you. Speak up,"

Rex secretly stretched his arm as far as it could go and he grabbed the item in the pocket, and he leaned his head back quickly and head-butted Lux. He grimaced, that didn't help his headache at all. Bonteri staggered back, "You bitch! Look what you did to my face," he angrily pointed to his forehead, but nothing was there... yet. Rex smirked settled back into the chair, triumphant that he got a hit on Lux. Bonteri walked back up to him and pointed a finger in his face, "You will pay for that!"

Rex quickly leaned his head forward and bit the finger in his face and didn't release pressure until he heard a disgusting crunch which made him draw back. Lux yelped and jumped backwards. He clutched his bleeding finger and Rex shuddered at the taste of someone else's blood. Lux growled at him and furiously stormed out of the room.

He sighed with relief, he was finally alone. Now he needed to find a way out of this horrid place, which was proving to be a challenge. He was restrained to the chair by a small chain and around his wrists was an incredibly bulky piece of metal that wrapped around them. His feet were no different, and his body was tied with a heavy chain, so there was pretty much no escaping. He remembered the item he grabbed from Lux's pocket.

He turned his hand so his palm was facing up and opened his fist. There was a small rod, about the length of his two pinky fingers combined. It was skinny too, Rex didn't know what it was, but then he saw a small hole in the metal piece that was around his wrist. He bit his bottom lip as he bent his wrist at a ninety degree angle and held the rod between with thumb and middle finger. Rex successfully stuck the small piece of metal in that hole and he felt it lock into place. He twisted it a few times but it wasn't working. He sighed and was about to stop tying when he put it at a different angle and twisted it. It clicked and the metal restraint opened up.

Rex sighed with relief and he quickly got to work on his other hand. He went to bend over but forgot he hand a chain wrapped around him. He pushed the chain up his body as far as it would go and wriggled out form under it by sinking lower and lower down the chair. The chained was out of the way so he quickly got to work on his feet. He used the same method of unlocking it like he did with his wrists, so they came off pretty easy.

Rex stood up, but he almost fell to the floor since his muscles were stiff and painful. He grabbed onto the chair for support and his head was throbbing. He let go of the chair and took some small steps forward to get used to his wobbly legs. While taking small steps, he looked around the room to try and find some sort of heavy object, but the room was empty besides the chair. He had an idea on how to find his way out, but he needed Lux to come back so he could knock him out and when he would wake up he'd get information on how to get out. Rex wasn't sure if it would work, but it was worth a try.

He needed something to knock Lux out with, but he didn't have anything to do that with. But then he look down at his feet and saw he still had his shoes on. He sighed and took off one of them and walked over to the door. He pressed the button on the wall, but the door wouldn't open and there was a keypad next to it, so a password was needed. He stood next to the door and leaned against the wall, waiting for someone to come. He slid down and sat on the floor with his knees to his chest. He hadn't been able to sleep a whole lot lately, so he was tired.

His eyes slowly started to close and he drooped his head. He started to doze off but he felt slight vibrations in the wall and could hear someone walking towards the room he was in. His jerked up and quickly stood with his shoe held behind his head. He heard the beeping of keypad and he prepared to strike. The door opened up and as soon as he saw the person walk into the room he hit them on the head his his shoe. It was Lux, and he stumbled to the ground. Rex heard a groan come out him and Lux  put a hand to his head and turned around. His eyes went wide when he saw the clone.

"Oop, that wasn't supposed to happen," Rex said when he noticed he was still conscious.

"What are you—,"

Bonteri stood up and whipped out a taser that looked like a square remote with two prongs that looked like antennas. He clicked a button and blue electricity went between the prongs. Lux lunged but Rex roughly dodged out of the way. He tired to get him again but Rex grabbed Lux's arm and twisted it, making the taser drop to the ground. He grabbed the weapon and quickly stunned his captor, making him fall to the ground, this time unconscious.