Chapter 14: Green Silence

"Jersey!" The Stone villain shouted.

As the two villains cornered the five teens at the back of the train, a new villain descended from the large hole ripped into the roof.

Katsuma's eyes grew big in their sockets. Along with his friends.

This villain had red skin, was very skinny, had digitigrade legs similar to that of a goat with cloven hooves instead of toes and three on each foot instead of a goat's usual two. He stood tall with large curved horns like a ram, only they twisted forward on the ends. And he had long naked arms with extendable fingers that were webbed like a bat's wings. As he stood before the group, his fingers shrunk down to black claws.

His yellow eyes met each of them, instilling a sense of dread in the young heroes in training, until he saw Eri.

"You're comin' with us, lil' missy." He said in a gravelly voice.

Eclipse quickly wrapped each of them up in his tentacles.

"I don't understand! We should be at the station by now!" Kota said.

Stone chuckled.

"I came from the front for a reason." Eclipse smirked. "Now, Jersey, take the girl."

The tall monster Quirked villain grabbed Eri from Eclipse's tentacles. He had a long tail that ended in a devil's fork which quickly wrapped around Eri's ankles and pulled her upside down.

"Eri! Use your Quirk!" Kota shouted.

"I can't!" She cried.

Katsuma and Kota looked at each other in horror.

The devil Quirk villain sprouted his wings from his hands and launched straight up into the skies above the train.

And yet, in that very moment, something flew right towards them from behind, sending them back inside the train, tumbling over Stone, Eclipse, and the kids.

Phasing through the back wall not a split second after, a tall, blonde hero came in with a large smile.

"Phew! I was worried I was gonna miss my train! You seem to be in a hurry....villains."

"Lemillion!" Eri scrambled out of Jersey's grasp and ran to the hero.

"Let these kids go." Lemillion ordered.

"Stone!" Eclipse shouted.

The rocky brute jumped to his feet and threw his fist at the hero's face, only for it to pass through like air.

Lemillion twisted himself around and landed a punch on the villain's ribs.

He only grunted, and got angrier.

"A stone Quirk, eh? That makes things a bit harder." Lemillion quipped.

"Puns piss me off!" Stone roared and swung another fist at the hero, only for it to pass through. Even so, Lemillion had to get the villain away from the kids. So he backed off with each swing, leading Stone on to believe that he was a threat. He still was, that is if he manages to land one blow.

"Quite a rocky start to this relationship, huh, Stony?" He continued to prod.

The villain roared and continued to thrash his fists, passing them through the hero's face and body.

"Stone you fool!" Eclipse sighed. "Jersey, take the girl!"

As Jersey hissed and reached out to Eri, Katsuma activated his Quirk at the highest point he could manage and tore through the tentacles like thick cloth.