twenty-five, 𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨

----

Timothée Chalamet 😎💗

hey work the register today loser

loser?

gf 🙄
please

why?

super cool surprise

please not another family member
surprise, i can't sell weed to your
mom or dad

that would be so funny....

Timothy.

flower.

that actually cute, so i win :)

maggy please.

fuck you.

only if you work the register
todayyyyy

whyyyy

becauseeeee
be there in 5 minutes

----

I frowned at my phone, but got up anyway going to the register. I told Parker, one of my other baristas he could take a break. I got behind the counter and went through a few orders before Timothée finally walked in followed close behind him was the singer to one of my favorite bands. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"Hey Maggy." Timothée smirked coming up leaning over the corner. I reach up to one of his curls and pulled it lightly.

"I hate you what the fuck." I whispered to him and he just shrugged.

"This is my best friend-" Timothée started.

"David Young!" I lightly squealed, "I love your music, I had no idea you two were friends." I said to both of them mentally scolding Timothée, I've played their music enough for him to not have said something.

"Hey Mag, Timothée told me, but I've been in LA for a long ass time. It's so cool finally seeing you in person." he held out his hand for a handshake and I eagerly took it.

"Good surprise?" Timothée looked up at me with his green puppy dog eyes, I couldn't hold a grudge, and fuck was it hard to not kiss him.

"So good, you're really good at keeping a secret." my excitement was quickly stolen after the initial shock, and I got too invested in my boyfriend. I felt I could melt into him as he leaned on the counter looking up at me.

"Hey secret couple," David whispered to us. We both stood up straight not having noticed how close we were getting before. "It's nice finally seeing you in person after months of Timothée talking about you." David rolled his eyes.

"Dude." Timothée sighed softly hoping I wouldn't hear.

"What? I thought she knew?" David's voice got lower as he spoke, they both were looking above my head at the menu. I glanced to Timmy who wasn't too happy based on him focusing real hard on a menu he seen many times before. I tried putting the 'months' time frame together, but it didn't make sense with Timmy and I only have known each other for 3-even then it's not that bad to be embarrassed by.

"So what's the move?" I laughed awkwardly, but it was cute how Timothée's face was still stained red.

"Can I get two carts, an eighth of sour diesel... and an edible." David went on with his order ignoring me focusing on the menu with Timothée.