twelve, 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

I got nervous remembering how my place was slightly dirty, but maybe that shows I didn't have any expectations for tonight. I opened my door and threw my bag on the table next to the door and called for my cats.

"They're usually really cool with people, they're weird though." I informed Timothée as I wondered around looking for them. Sure enough, the sat on the top of their cat towers giving Timothée a concerned look.

"They're so cute." he almost whispered. He raised his hand up to Amora letting her smell him first, the she rubbed her head on his hand wanting to be pet. Franklin, the little attention whore, hopped over and started to smell Timothée. I couldn't lie, it was really hot seeing him get along with my cats. "How long have you had them?" he asked now petting them both.

"Amora for 4 years and Franklin for 3." I answered pointing to each one so he got their names. "I'm going to change, I'll be back." I said and walked to my sectioned off room.

I set my shoes next to my bed, then picked out sweats and a hoodie. I pulled out my changing divider, giving me more privacy since it wasn't a fully closed off room. I examined myself in the mirror behind me and frowned. I'm not sure what energy this outfit gave off, but Timothée is going to have to vibe with it.

I walked back to where he was still looking at my cats. His hands were behind his back as he watched the cats go back into sleep mode. His already slender frame was stretched out as he watched them at the top of their tree.

"I hope we're not doing anything too crazy." I said. He turned around and gave me a smile quickly examining my outfit change. He didn't seem to mind and walked closer to me his eyes going past me to my kitchen. "Don't mind that, I was baking earlier today." I laughed awkwardly pointing to my small mess.

"No worries, I read about that in your New York Times article," his eyes fixated back on me and I felt a rush of excitement thinking about him actually taking the time to read about me. "What's something you bake that you don't sell in your bakery?" he asked getting a little closer to me, we were about a foot apart, I really had to look up at him now that I wasn't in heels.

"There's so many," I sighed and thought about my favorite one. Every recipe left my mind as I focused on his breathe hitting my lips i'm such a soft way. Almost as if he was teasing me, "probably my lemon poppy seed cake." I gave him a sweet smile that he returned just making the the jumbled emotions worse.

"You should teach me how to make it." I was surprised by his response, I thought he would just ask for me to make it, but something about baking with Timothée excited me.

"You say when." I said in a flirty tone. This time we were only inches apart, both of us focused on the others lips. This is going exactly the way I thought it was. He was just leaning in when a loud meow followed by another one came from our feet. I looked down and glared at my cats, "I have to feed them ha, uh give me a second." I said still looking at the ground and turned to feed my very bad timing cats.

After I fixed them their dinner, it was time to fix myself something. Timothée was looking around at the many things I keep around or the pictures of art and decor on my wall. I walked over to my fire place and grabbed my wooden lock box filled with my stash and other paraphernalia. I sat down and opened it to roll a joint.

"You listen to Tyler-oh hey, nice!" his sentence went from a question to excitement, "may I join?" he squished himself right next to me.

"Of course, and Tyler The Creator yes, he's great." I answered his question going about what I was doing, "I would be so nervous if I ever met him, he would destroy me." I giggled thinking about how nervous that man would make me. Or maybe that's the current nerves I have now with Timothée stairing over my shoulder.