Alright Oakland, there's a first time for everything.

We walk in and head straight towards the bar to get some liquid courage. Byerly orders a vodka soda, and I order a cosmopolitan. We stand there, waiting for our drinks, watching meticulously at how they are made. We are both very serious about being drugged or raped. We receive our drinks and turn around to walk onto the dance floor.

Tonight, the club is putting on karaoke, so there is a stage with people singing mediocre music. My sister and I danced to the music, and just had fun as the alcohol invaded our systems. We finished our drinks, and went back and got a second round. As we walked back to the dance floor, ready to pursue some more dancing, the guy who was running karaoke night announced the next singer.

"The next song to be performed is Killing Me Softly With His Song by the Fugees!" The man with a thick Jamaican accent announced.

"Oh my God! I love this song!" I squealed over the start of the music. I started dancing as the person singing began.

Strumming my pain with his fingers,

Singing my life with his words,

Killing me softly with his song,

I froze the second I heard the voice. No way... no way that's who I think it is. But the voice is so unique. I could pick it out of any song, even though I only heard it once.

I slowly turn around, everyone around me still moving slowly to the smooth music. I look up to the stage and my eyes instantly widen. The curly haired man was up there with a cocktail in his left hand, eyes shut, and owning the club. No one else around me was fazed by his presence, but my heart jumped in my chest as soon as he opened his eyes, proving that it was just who I suspected. The emerald green eyes looked even more bright under the lights.

Harry.

Killing me softly with his song,

Telling my whole life with his words,

Killing me softly with his song,

It was almost as if I was in a trance, and I caught myself walking towards the front of the short stage that was about as tall as my knees. I looked up to him, about a meter from where he was singing. I smiled once his eyes met mine. They lit up with surprise, and he continued singing.

I felt all flushed with fever, embarrassed by the crowd,

I felt he'd found my letters and read each one out loud,

I prayed that he would finish, but he just kept right on,

I waved, flirtatiously, and he responded with an eyebrow raise and he waved me over to him. I walked to the edge of the stage and he reached out his hand. Considering the alcohol in my system, I didn't question it like I would have if I was sober, and took his hand instantly. I was pulled up on the stage as he continued singing.

He moved the mic over for both of us to share, and we both sang in unison.

Strumming my pain with his fingers,

Singing my life with his words,

Killing me softly with his song,

Telling my whole life with his words,

Killing me softly with his song,

As the song faded out, he turned to me. I let out a soft laugh, just now realizing what had just happened. My eyes met his, and he nodded his head to the left, as he walked to return the mic. We walked off the stage and back onto the dance floor.

"I never thought I'd be able to see such a pretty girl like you again." he said, making me blush instantly.

"I never thought I'd be able to see you again either." I responded. My heart leaped in my chest as he pulled my arm deeper into the crowd.

"Let's dance, love" he offered. I just giggled and nodded as a response. No one seemed to be doing karaoke at the moment, so they played some upbeat techno music, perfect for dancing.

I spotted my sister, who seemed to find a girl who is dancing alongside her. I'm relieved that she is okay since I sort of abandoned her for a bit.

Are You Bored Yet? By the Wallows started playing over the speakers, and I jumped in excitement. Harry stumbled in my shocking reaction to the song, but laughed as I danced around.

"Wish we could stay at home and watch the sunset, but I can't help from asking, are you bored yet?" I sang to Harry. He joined in for the next line, "And if you're feeling lonely, you should tell me, before this ends up as another memory," we sang to each other.

We are fully engaged in each other, and I can't seem to find an ounce of myself wanting to leave this moment ever. We laughed, and couldn't take our eyes off of eachother. I feel so comfortable with him, even though I only knew him for such a short amount of time.

"Feels like I've known you my whole life, I can see right through your lies, I don't know where we're going, But I'd like to be by your side" we sang together. I caught myself smiling wider than I have in a long time.

"Oakland," Harry said over the music, "Teach me how to dance, considering you are a professional." he said cheekly.

"Harryyy, I'm not a professional," I say pausing before I continue, "here, give me your hand." I open my hand out to him. He takes it hesitantly, while furrowing his eyebrows in suspicion. I pull him close, grabbing his other hand in mine. I began to slowly show him how to swing dance to the beat of the music.

He follows along to my movement, and smiles widely, showing his dimples. I take my eyes off of him, and look down at our feet, only to feel his finger tilting my head back up to meet his gaze again. He wets his lips with his tongue, looking down at my lips now. He slowly moves closer, and I can start to feel his breath on mine.

As soon as his lips graze mine, my arm is yanked away. I whip my head towards whoever pulled me, only to meet my sister staring at me.

"Come on, we need to leave." she said with a straight face.

"B, what the hell?" I argued.

"Let's go," she said, pulling my arm towards the door.

I turn my head to see Harry one last time, and he looks distraught and confused. I mouth a quick 'sorry' while shaking my head. I finally meet the door and feel the warm summer air.

Goodbye Harry. 

--------------

hmmm, Harry is back... or gone again? we may never know!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! please let me know if you have any ideas about upcoming things:) 

sending all my love <3<3<3