Chapter III -Wedding & Holocaust-

Start from the beginning

Harry's eyes watered but nodded, knowing it to be true.

"There's one problem though." Igor put in. "You have blood-adopted the children. Was it legal or was it under the table?"

"I told the Aurors the children are mine and the Maledictus Nagini to explain why they needed a Healer. Why?" Voldemort replied.

"We can't tell our father we found them. We never will legally be able to tell him that his promise is fulfilled." Igor replied, freeing Harry.

Harry's eyes grew. Shit...

"Do you need to tell him the whole thing?" Voldemort argued and Igor raised an eyebrow. "Tell him half-truth. Lady Magic realized that it's magic was eating at the children and sent them to me to be blood-adopted during the ritual of the Dark Wizards that made your father find Harry."

Igor looked at Katarína, who nodded.

"Use the two-way-mirror and call with the boy beside you to show father the oldest." She agreed.

Igor sighed and approached Teddy, kneeling down beside his sitting position and picked his mirror to make a call in his home language. Voldemort took a deep breath and then approached the Goblin.

"According to the Aurors I cannot claim my Inheritance since the oldest child is under 15 and his bearer is stuck in snake-form."

Griphook looked up at Voldemort from his paperwork and then nodded.

"Written Law, but yes."

"Harry's hair was the hair used during the blood-adoption though. Which leaves us at an impasse."

Griphook looked at Harry and then to the paperwork.

"Not an impasse, it just means that you are magically married." Katarína approached Harry at once to stop him from interrupting. "The Aurors don't need to know who you are married to and the children can be with his dad." The last part was added towards Harry pointedly, who took a deep breath to hold himself back. "Family name?"

"Slytherin." Voldemort put in.

"And Peverell." Harry put in. "He is from Cadmus Peverell's bloodline. The Potters are from Ignotus' bloodline."

Griphook looked at Harry and then at Voldemort.

"That means that you have the Blood Right over the inheritance. Do you have any family heirloom to prove it?"

Voldemort went to shook his head, but Harry interrupted.

"The Gaunt Ring is the stone from the fairy-tale. The Potters have the invisibility cloak and Dumbledore has the wand, who he won from Grindelwald when they fought."

"And how do you know that?"

"Because I studied your past to be able to defeat you!" Harry snapped. "And because I was the last Potter. Although now I have no surname."

Voldemort frowned and looked at Katarína.

"How did he make paperwork to come here if he has no surname?"

"Since my father was the one to do the promise, Harry was under our guardianship." Katarína explained. "He lost his family name during the Dark Ritual... the Healers tried to do a blood family test... so we gave him ours."

Voldemort looked at Harry, then took out his ring, showed it towards the Goblin, who nodded, and then approached Harry.

"Here." He put in and when Harry went to argue, Katarína stepped on his foot. "You and I have a lot to argue about, but I intend on claiming my Slytherin inheritance and I don't believe you want to do it yourself. I'm giving you the Peverell surname instead. We'll both be Lords in the Wizengamot and no one will be the wiser over the why that is, unless someone forces our hands. You are a Peverell and a Karkaroff for all their knowledge and I am a Slytherin and a Riddle."