Chapter XI -The new Professors-

Ner words in this chapter: 2,253

"English"

'Thinking'

„Slovak"

{Talking on the Floocall/through two-way-mirror/through Patronus}

—Parseltongue—

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter XI

–The new Professors–

Monday, 1 September 1969

HK-P's POV

As Jimmy and Ally sat down on a childtable behind the head table. Harry served the two plates with the food that the House-elf had already made pop-up for them.

"I have to sit at the head table now." Harry told them as they ate their soup. "Jimmy, I know you love to pick on your baby brother, but please behave while Dad and Papa are working, okay?"

"Yes, Daddy." Jimmy agreed.

"And, Ally, if something happens, don't let it get to you." He added. "Dad and Papa will be right there, okay?"

Ally nodded, so Harry straightened and joined Voldemort on the table as the first-years entered, following Professor Dumbledore. Harry nodded at the eager Teddy. As Professor Dumbledore called the children's names, Harry looked back at his two boys as a House-sheelf popped beside them, whipped their mouths clean and then popped in steak cut in pieces, rice, chips and salad on two plates that she set before each child. Then she approached to whisper.

"Drink?" She asked.

Voldemort looked at the eating duo and them the House-sheelf.

"If there's orange juice, if not then water. Jim is allergic to pumpkin." He whispered back and House-sheelf popped out, only to return with the fresh orange juice jug that she served in two glasses, before she set the jug on the head table.

"No pumpkin." She agreed, before popping out.

"Riddle, Edward."

The two looked at once, watched Teddy climb and sit down on the bench. Professor Dumbledore looked back at the two and set the sorting hat on the boy.

"Hufflepuff."

Harry clapped alongside the Hufflepuff House table. When the boy stood and looked back, the two nodded back. Teddy hurried towards the Hufflepuff table.

"Good thing Dumblefool refused to call him by his title." Voldemort whispered.

"Why?"

"Heir Slytherin."

Harry's eyes grew. Of course...

Finally, Professor Dippet stood to do his presentation speech. A hand showed on Harry's legs and he looked down to see Ally massaging his eyeballs with his other hand. Harry moved his chair back and let the boy climb, lean against his chest and fall asleep.