«A baby?Twist their necks,put a pillow on their mouths and noses.But the KC!?»

Ner words in this chapter: 2,409

"English"

'Thinking'

„Slovak"

{Talking on the Floocall/through two-way-mirror/through Patronus}

—Parseltongue—

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter VI

«A baby? Twist their necks, put a pillow on their mouths and noses. But the Killing Curse!?»

Wednesday, 30 July 1969

LV's POV

Voldemort entered Ollivander's shop alongside Ted who looked around with hopeful eyes. He wondered for how long did the boy thought that with the war he would never get one.

The old Wizard came from the back and nodded back before he looked down at the blue-haired child.

"I need two wands and a holster." Voldemort supplied and showed the Veteran crest setting it on the desk. Ollivander pulled his glasses up his nose and looked at it in detail. "My newlywed husband has a bad reaction to Diagon Alley, only being able to enter Knockturn Alley. Sadly there's no wandshop anywhere else where I can bring him without him having a reaction. He has been using one he bought at a cheap price in Slovakia, but that wand has not accepted him."

"Let's deal with your son first and then I'll follow you to your husband to proper measure him. I haven't done a house call in a while, but I don't see why we'd need to force your husband to force himself to come." Ollivander agreed and smiled at Ted. "Wand hand?"

—Raise your predominant hand.— Voldemort explained and Ted raised his left hand.

The measuring tape started working by itself as Ollivander started to gather wands.

"Will you want a wand holster for you two as well? Three for the price of two?" Ollivander wondered as he stopped the measuring tape. "I heard you have small children as well, Riddle."

Voldemort looked at Ted and then nodded to Ollivander.

"Ted is a Metamorphmagus and has Creature inheritances from his other side of the family." He offered.

Ollivander looked at the wands he had picked and with his wand sent them back to their place before going to pick new ones.

—Does my biological father being a Werewolf interfere?—

—It can. With the adoption I accidentally activated all of your inner creatures which was why you needed antidotes. Luckily we can pass it to being from the Nagini's gene, but in yours is not just Naga-bird hybrid and the Maledictus' one, you also have Werewolf in your inheritance. Considering you kept the Metamorphmagus from your biological mother, you can never know.—

Ted nodded and accepted the first wand, which started being several wands being passed around.

"Tricky I see..."