60. Unexpected Visitor

Start from the beginning

Both their parents shook their heads no.

"Of course not as long as he didn't force you." His mom said softly.

Hinata relaxed a little after she said that.

"Isao at-" Kageyama was going to tell his parents what had happened that lead to him permanently marking him but she cut him off.

"We know what happened Tekeda called us. We were going to check on you but decided to give you some space." His dad said then they both looked at Hinata inquisitively.

"Shōyō... could we see your Mark?" His mom asked a little hesitantly. Hinata nodded and got up.
He walked over to Kageyama's parents and showed them his neck.

Kageyama's mom and dad both smiled at him softly.

"Welcome to the family." They said. Hinata smiled at them.

Then they looked at Kageyama.
"Takeda also told us about the pack house." His mom said. "We don't really care what you do just remember to come see us every once and a while." His mom said. Kageyama and Hinata both nodded.

After that they talked for a little bit then they headed back to Hinata's house.

When They got to Hinata's door Hinata smelled a scent that was all to familiar, the scent of blackberry's and mint. He looked at Kageyama with fear in his eyes.

"My mom is here" he said as he started to breathe heavier.

Kageyama looped his arm around his waist and opened the door. They walked into the living room where they saw Hinata's mom and his sister Natsu sitting on the couch.

"Sho!" His sister said happily and got off the couch to go hug her brother, but was stopped by their mom.

"Natsu go to your room now." She said causing the small girl to stop and saddly walked to her room.

Kageyama put his arms around Hinata's waist protectively and glared at his mom.

Hinata's mom got up and walked towards them cause Kageyama to let out a growl and hold Hinata closer to him.

"Oh don't growl at me Alpha. All you you Alpha's are all the same you only want one thing from an omega."

Hinata could feel the tears fall from his eyes. As Kageyama held him tighter.

"Stop." Hinata said quietly.

His mom looked at him with pure anger in her eyes.

"Shōyō your coming back to the US with me. I don't care that you are permanently marked." She said with hatred I. Her voice.

Then Hinata said something that sent his mom over the edge.

"I marked him too." he said as tears fell.

"You what? YOU GAVE AN ALPHA THAT MUCH POWER OVER YOU?! HOW COULD YOU!?"
Her voice broke.

~meanwhile outside~

The rest of the team had gotten there.

Suga stopped in front of the door and looked at Daichi worried when he smelled another Omega and fear pheromones along with dominant Alpha pheromones.