𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞

"Mademoiselle?" The small Frenchmen sitting next to Tara gently taps her on the arm

"Mademoiselle?" The small Frenchmen sitting next to Tara gently taps her on the arm. Tara stunts awake,

"Huh?" She asks, rubbing her hand over her eyes. The hazy image of black and grey turning into a man with a mustache.

"We have landed." The man says, gesturing to an open window nearby, probably open by someone who didn't heed the flight attendant.

Tara's eyes fly wide open as she looks over at the airport. The sky was bright blue compared to the hazy black she saw when she left Australia last night.

"Thank you." She mutters, getting a quick bow from the man as he stands in line to exit out of the aircraft.

Tara quickly stands up and grabs her tote bag off the high shelves, blinking heavily when a dusty pink bandana falls on her face.

"Huh. Who left their bandana on the plane?" Tara shrugs, her need for food trumping her curiosity,

"Maybe I'll just pass this to the flight attendants. Yes, that sounds like a good idea." She mutters underneath her breath as the line slowly moves forward.

Tara's hand clenches on her backpack strap as she stands in front of the flight attendant, slightly swaying as she waits, her eyes locked on the bright red flower pinned to their hair.

One of them seems to notice and stops the conversation, turning towards her,

"Yes?" She asks in heavily accented English. Tara produces the pink bandana and everybody stops talking, eyes locked on that pink bandana. Tara notices this, but asks her question anyways,

"Um, I found this in one of the overhead bins and I was wondering if this was any of y'all forgot this here?" The flight attendants raise an eyebrow at her, quietly chatting among themselves.

The tallest one rips the bandana out of Tara's grip, chuckling with a worried grin on her face,

"That's mine. Um... I had forgotten about that when I was closing the bins. Thank you." She quickly ties the fabric around her neck, the pink fabric contrasting with her red outfit.

"You're welcome," Tara mutters, wondering what's going on with them.

Tara walks off the plane, the flight attendant's flustered face stuck in her head.

"Now I've gotta find immigration." She hums, dancing along to the music that's being played in the terminal.

The airport was as diverse as ever, with people of all religions and races waiting to enter Versailles. Tara spotted a wide range of ages, from children to the elderly in the airports.

What caught her eye the most frequently was the bandana. She didn't know if Versailles was going through some type of bandana trend but she saw mainly three colors on bandanas. Blue, like she saw on the place, black like she had seen on her brother, and pastel pink.

Pushing the thought aside, she walks up to the woman sitting at the desk, flashing her a wide smile. The woman gives her one in return as Tara slides the passport underneath the glass border. The woman looks through the window trying to figure out where he had seen the familiar facial features,

"Affiliation?" She asks, causing Tara to stop digging through her bag as she ponders what the lady means.

"Excuse me?" Tara asks, narrowing her eyes at the woman. The woman purses her lips,

"Why are you here?" She asks, picking a nail file up from her desk and slowly starting to shape her nails.

"I'm doing uni here," Tara mutters, shoving her hands in her pockets.

"Oh.Ok." The lady straightens her back, as if she'd been caught and stamps Tara's passport, sliding the tiny black book back towards her.

"Thanks, and nice bandana." Tara winks, pointing at the light pink bandana that was wrapped tightly around her neck, just like the flight attendant had done.

*

Sienna Fin did not want to be in this situation. Period. She had taken a flight today from Japan, trying to keep tabs with a bunch of testosterone filled men was not how she had planned her weekend. Putting that aside, she had taken off her bandana for one, ONE godforsaken moment.

That's how she ended up walking off the plane without her pink bandana. Here's the best part, she hadn't realized it until she had been rejected from her favorite boutique. How embarrassing for her, having to be escorted out!

This was how she found herself zooming down the streets of Versailles, way over the speed limit.

Was she worried about getting caught? Nope- she was the right-hand woman to the second most powerful man in the country. Was she worried about losing her bandana? You betcha. If she had lost her bandana, the one piece of fabric would have caused her to be known as a commoner.

"Crap." She mutters, swinging her leg over the black motorcycle. She roughly jogs to the entrance for employees, anger clearly shown on her face.

"Mademoiselle. You can't come in this way." A tall man grabs Sienna's waist, causing her to freeze in place. She exhales through clenched teeth and looks over to see a man with a pink bandana tied around his arm.

"Don't you know how to obey your superior?" She lowly mutters, her hand brushing against the butt of her gun.

"From what I can tell, you aren't superior to me at all. You don't even have a bandana." The man snarls at her petite figure. Every time the man gets closer, Sienna itches to pull the gun out and shoot him, but he had a point, when she didn't have her bandana she was worth nothing.

"Mrs.Fin!" A new, much Shiller voice comes out from the entrance waving the pink bandana in her hand. Sienna looks the girl in the eyes, both thanking her and dismissing her. She turns her attention back to the quivering man,

"I'm not superior to you? Huh?" She asks slowly, tying the bandana in her hair, showing her high rank. The man gulps slowly stepping away,

"I'm sorry Mrs.Fin. Please don't do anything." He pleads, all the power is taken away from him. Sienna sighs annoyance dancing in her breath. This man had joined her group and now he proves himself to be a coward?

"Fine." She mutters, slowly inching her hand towards the gun. The man smiles in happiness and turns around forgetting the number one rule in combat, don't turn your back on the opponent.

"Bang."

"Bang."

The man slumps to the floor.

Double update! (Since Wattpad decided to be a butt and not update my previous chapter!)

Please star, comment, and share if you liked it! I hope that you're enjoying Tara's journey so far and enjoying the cast as well!