4.

I wake up and its a Saturday. I go have a quick shower and then find an outfit. I put on pants, a white crop top and a brown leather jacket. I put vans on and leave my hair natural. I do light make up and go downstairs. Cedric is talking to Justin. I walk out and Cedric glances my way. "Hey Melody!" smiled Cedric. Everyone looks at me and I look down. I rush out and go to the Great Hall. I settle down on my seat and blush. Fucking hell, now people are gonna be gossiping! I stay hidden and now I won't. Ginny walks over. "You OK? You ran in here?" asked Ginny. 

"Cedric said hi and everyone stared at me" I said. "That prick" said Ginny. "He doesn't know I hate being the center of attention" I said. "But still, he shouldn't have did that. He knows that his practically famous after last year" said Ginny. I just shrug and look away. I sigh and Ginny pats my hand. "I should go back to Hermione, see ya in Hogsmeade?" said Ginny. I nod and she walks away. Cedric walks in with Cho and Justin. Cedric sits across from me. "Hey Melody" said Cedric and everyone is staring at me. I just smile. "Hi" I said. "Why did you run away so quickly?" asked Cedric. I just shrug. "I was hungry" I said. "Oi.... Diggory!" said Ginny. She sits down and leans forward. "She hates being in the limelight, that's why she left.... you said hi, everyone looked, she fled. Your doing it again! Do it quietly and don't make a scene. Now, I'm off. Mels, you can leave with me, if you want" said Ginny. "I'll be fine" I said. "Hopefully" said Ginny and she walks off. I look towards Cedric and he sighs. "I'm sorry" said Cedric. "Its fine, you didn't know" I said. "I know but I should have realised the rumours  will go to town" said Cedric. "Its fine, you can't help what happened last year" I said. "Yeah, their liars" said Seamus Finnegan.

 "Excuse me? They said they saw him, what do you think actually happened then? They fought Santa Claus" I said. "I didn't take you to stand up for two boys" said Seamus. "Your wrong, I believe in the good of people. If they saw him, fought him, obviously his real. Dumbledore believes them, the Weasley's, my mom and dad, EVERYONE!" I said. "Your just saying that cause your mother is a teacher here" said Seamus. "I would say that even if she wasn't, Finnegan" I said, snapping. I stand up and walk out. I sit outside in the courtyard and just sigh. I rub my hands together when I hear my name. Cho Chang. "Hi. I was just wondering what's going on between you and Ced?" asked Cho. "Nothing, I bumped into him and he said hi today. Nothing else" I said. "Oh right" said Cho. I nod and she walks off. I roll my eyes. 

I head to Hogsmeade when I hear my name. "Hey mom" I said. "Hi, you going to Hogsmeade?" asked mum. "Yeah" I said. "I saw you and Seamus talking" said mum. I nod. "He was calling Harry and Cedric liars" I said. "Oh, right. I assume you and your temper got really annoyed at him?" said mum. I nod. "Yeah, you know how I am" I said. Mum just laughs and pats my shoulder. "I'm meeting Flitwick and Hagrid for a drink, be good" said mum. "You be good too" I said, laughing. She walks away and I laugh. 

I walk to Zonko's and buy some products which I don't know about. I head to the Three Broomsticks and have a butterbeer. Ginny and Luna walk inside and sit with me. "Well, Seamus was talking to you" said Luna. I nod. "My temper got the best of me" I said. "You do have a temper like a red head" said Ginny. "Yes, I do" I said. "Maybe your a secret red head" said Luna. "Nah, natural blond, like my dad" I said. "But your moms eyes" said Ginny. "Yeah, I do" I said. 

We head back to the castle and I go to my common room. I sit on the sofa and decide to read a book. Once I finish I spot Cedric walk in with his friends. They sit across from me and Cedric glances at me and I look down. I smile at my book, when the main character finally saves the word. 

I eventually decide to go to bed. I change into my pyjama's and fall straight to sleep!

I hope this year is gonna be drama free but with Umbridge here, I can't be so sure!

Double update! Hope ya enjoyed the chapter!!

Lorna xx