Chapter 15

Dream Pov:
Not to my surprise, L'Manberg sent a message back. I called for George and Sapnap, I even asked [Y/N] to come here, which she did. We all took a look at the message and I started reading out loud „Dream you green bastard, what did you do to her? How dare you hurt her. She did nothing wrong, so just give her back. Signed Tommy. Ps:  I would like to meet up with you Dream, no armor, no weapons, signed: Wilbur" I smiled and I could see the others smile too „they're finally realizing they're on the wrong side!" George exclaimed happily.
[Y/N] stood there silently „why don't you just give them independence, I mean, you already took their stuff and destroyed part of their home. So why don't you just give them their independence under certain circumstances ?" I looked at her, I know she's right at some point, but still. „They need to learn that they can't just go and take away my land, that's not right" she sighed and walked away
___________________________
Wilbur Pov:
Tommy, who insisted to come with me, and I were walking to the meeting point with Dream. „Tommy, before this escalates, please don't unnecessary yell at Dream or say anything stupid, we are here to make a deal or surrender." Tommy rolled his eyes at me „I'm not a kid anymore, don't worry about it. I won't yell" I raised an eyebrow and hoped that he will stay to his words. After some walking I could already see Dream standing there, together with someone,......