Chapter 2

-10 years later-

[Y/N] Pov:

I yawned while walking around the castle.

My king had ordered me to go check if everyone is doing there job.

It's been ten years scince I met Darryl and joined the royal guard, my king, Technoblade or the blood god as he is called, took me in back then.

I've been working as his personal guard for 6 years now, his parents who were alive back then made me his personal guard. I felt honored, but now it's kinda boring and lonely.

I'm not allowed to go outside anymore or do something else then walk through the castle, the only people keeping me company are my King, Zak and Darryl, else there's nobody.

I sighed I'm so boredddd"

I walked around a corner to see Darryl and Zak guarding the castle's entrance.

„Oh! Hey [Y/N]!" Darryl waved a bit and Zak turned around and gently smiled.

Hey Bad, Hey Skeppy" I waved back.

Zak pouted a bit „stop calling us thatttttt it was just one time and it was a joke!"

I giggled „still, once is enough to be forever in my head! And you guys chose the names yourself!"

I went over to them smiling. Zak's pout turned into a smile „Did Techno send you on a control walk again?" Zak asked curiously

Yup" I sighed again „now that you say it, I've got to keep walking. So talk to you later guys"

I gently smiled and walked away again, continuing my tour through the castle until my king called for me. „[Y/N], we might have to leave our land for a while"

_______________________
A/N: yayyyyy chapter two is out! Maybe chapter three will be out today too, I don't know yet ;) I hope you enjoyed. Have a good day! And stay safe!