Day 8:Skype Sex *TodoBakuDeku*🍒

3rd Person POV-2,199 words

"I miss Kacchannnnnn-" his whine was cut off.

"Yes, I know, Izu, you've mentioned it at least 6 times a day for the past week. He will be back next week."

"I have to wait a whole 'nother week!? Are you saying you don't miss him?" The question earned a sigh.

"Of course I do, I was just trying to make it sound like he'd be home soon." Izuku smirked.

"So, you admit you do miss him? I'm so telling Kacchan!" Todoroki just groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."

After an hour or so of them just laying around, Deku started thinking of all the things he could have his boys do to him once Bakugo was home.

"Shoooooo-"

"What do you want now, damn?" This made the greenette pout.

"You don't gotta be mean 'bout it. I was just wondering if we could maybe......play a bit?"

Shoto smirked, he had an idea. "Sure, run upstairs and undress, present yourself." Deku nodded and did as told.

Once Izuku was out of sight he took out his phone, calling his explosive boyfriend.

The phone rang a couple times before he heard the blond's raspy growl. "Yeah, Icyhot?"

"You alone?"

"Uh, yeah?" The blond questioned.

"Can we facetime?"

"Why? What's going on?"

"Don't worry about it, can we facetime?"

He didn't get a response, just his phone lighting up, signaling that he was getting a facetime call. He immediately answered it.

"Don't talk, Izu had something to show us," Todoroki whispered, he was using the back camera.

He walked kind of fast to their bedroom, getting a bit excited.

Once he opened the door he faced the camera towards the green haired boy, who was currently completely naked with his ass in the air.

"Shit, Icyhot, would've been nice if you warned me. Damn, wish I was there." At the voice Midoriya perked up, turning around to see his red and white haired boyfriend pointing his phone at him. He knew who he was filming for right away.

"I really wish you were here, Master. Daddy, let me see him, please," he pleaded, making puppy eyes at Shoto.

Todoroki flipped the camera and handed the phone to Izuku. Once he handed him the phone he stripped himself. When Deku grabbed the phone he immediately propped it on a pillow.

"Can you see well, Master?" Making the man in question smirk.

"Yeah, baby, good boy, knowing what to do without being told. Now, present yourself for Icyhot."

Deku nodded and went back to presenting for said male.

"Good boy. Icyhot, grab his favorite one," Bakugo directed. Todoroki knew exactly what he was talking about and went to their bedside table, grabbing a baby blue vibrator.

"Ok, start eating him, wanna see his face."

Todoroki immediately put his face into the boy's ass, sticking his tongue out and pushing it inside his small hole.

Izuku used everything in his power to not shove his face into the sheets, knowing he'd most likely get reprimanded. So he kept facing the phone. His tongue was hanging out and his eyes were crossed.