Chapter 37: я поступил

Start from the beginning

"H-huh?" Canada looked at him.

"W-Wait," England stuttered. "America, who is that next to you?" Russia looked over at the three of them, noticing Canada's flinches at the Brit's question.

"That's Canada, Britain!" France came in. "You should know that! I mean, I recognize him anywhere, his sexy hair like mine~"

"Oh shut it!" England yelled back at him.

"Geez you just can't keep your voices down can you-aru?" China glared at them, England and France only glared back. Russia watched them all, actually getting annoyed at the tense arguments, they weren't as fun as the regular ones where everyone bickered or bickers sake, not like this. He lost interest and gained more interest in something else, what his plans were for him and Canada tonight, he cared more about that than paying attention to this useless meeting. Every time he looked over at Canada, he started to get nervous, thinking of all ways he could screw everything up… It seemed he always screwed the things up that mattered to him

After more of Germany's yelling, the meeting finally managed to calm down a bit, they actually started talking about actual things, to Russia's surprise. He had to pay attettion now as they talked, everyone giving their opinion; well, mostly everyone. Russia felt a little bad for Canada, the boy was speaking up, he was trying to be noticed, no one seemed to even notice he was there, they skipped over him time after time. An hour before the meeting would end, Canada gave up trying and sat there in silence; it only made Russia feel worse to see him give up.

"Yo! Mattie!" America almost jumped on the boy's back as he packed up his things after the meeting had ended. "You wanna head over to the hotel tonight? Play some video games?"

"That sounds great," Canada said. "But I already have plans tonight."

America got a stupid look. "Whaaaat? Whatda mean you got plans already?"

Canada shrugged a bit, he wasn't going to tell him that he had plans with Russia, so what now? "I-I'm suppose to hang with France tonight, that's all." America first looked at him suspiciously but let it go.

"Okay, tomorrow night then?"

"Maybe, France likes to take up my time you know?"

"Yeah yeah, I know. What a pervert." America sighed, Canada paused.

"W-Wait. I didn't mean it in some perverted way!" Canada exclaimed.

"Well, it's France, so even if you didn't mean it that way, it's probably still gonna end up that way." America laughed a bit.

"W-Well," Canada wanted to break this conversation off, "I gotta go, I'll see ya later Al." He gave a warm smile to his brother before going off to get showered and changed into more comfortable clothes at the hotel. His trip out was cut off short.

Canada was grabbed by his tie and thrown against the wall of the hallway. He had closed his eyes to the grip, he only opened one to see who had grabbed him, he wish he didn't. Belarus had him against the wall, her angry piercing eyes staring him. Canada didn't move, she had him against the wall with only one hand to his throat. "B-be-" He started but she automatically shushed him.

"Shut your mouth and just listen," She said, he stayed quiet and didn't move. She sighed, "I want to apologize for my actions that injured you, that's all. You accept this right?" She had loosened up for a moment to speak but her stare was back.

"Y-Yes," Canada stuttered. "B-But wh-"

"I'm only apologizing because big brother would remain angry with me if I didn't." She interpreted. "Don't get any ideas, I am not friend or comrade, I still hate your very existence." Ouch, he thought. "Just tell big brother that I apologized to you and that I won't go near you, got it?"