Part Eight - Having The Best Boyfriend!

Ebony: After I was introduced too both of the Girls I finally felt like I can be my normal self again and be the same Girl I was a Year ago. It actually felt good too have Girl mates again, so when I have a problem all I have too do is call them up and have a Girly chat, that's what it's like too be a normal teen Girl again. I looked over at the boys and noticed that Liam was nowhere too be seen so I ask the boys. "Where's Liam gone?" The boys look around.

Niall: "I never actually noticed he was gone go see if he's in his room. We're going to start the movies soon." I smile.

Ebony: "Sure, but I find it strange, he loves his film nights so Nialler said." I walk over too his room and I hear a few sniffles... Is he crying? Why would he be crying for? I knock on the door gently.. "Leeeyum, it's me Ebby, can I come in?" I hear him slightly clear his throat and reply quietly.

Liam: "Sure sweetie, what's up?" She opens my door slowly and walks into my room.

Ebony: "Nothing's up with me I'm perfectly fine. What's up with you more like?" I look at him confused but not liking it, Liam's not allowed too be sad, he has to be the sensible one like me.

Liam: "I miss Sophia, she can't come because she's busy. well so she says. Do you think she loves me Eb?" She looks at me and I know she's going to give me a lecture.

Ebony: "Leeeeyum, if she didnt love you do you think she would be sticking around for so long? How long you been with her now.. 1 Year and 4 months? Maybe she's busy with work? You never know Li. Just take it one step at a time Handsome?" Liam pulled me into the biggest TeddyBear hug ever.

Liam: "You know what Eb, you're truly amazing and Nialler is so lucky to have you, you're absolutely incredible." She smiles to herself and hugs me back.

Ebony: "Well Leeeyum, you're not allowed to be sad you have to help me with these mad gits, now come watch films with us, it'll take you're mind off things. I promise" I smile cheesy at him and he just shruggs his shoulders and walks out into the living room with me and puts on a fake smile, well I know it's fake no one else does, then I run over to Nialler and cuddle up too him on his lap.

After watching so many films, my eyes took over everything. They started to get a lot heavier and I started too fall asleep. I could feel someone gently lifting me up and place me onto a bed.. I look up to see it was Ni. "Niall, will you sleep with me tonight?" I look at him with so much passion.

Niall: "Are you sure, I can stay in the living room if you like?" I look at him with pretend hurt in my eyes.

Ebony: "Do I smell or something? Why wont you stay in the same bed as me?" I giggle and Niall joins in too and jumps into bed with me snuggling me up so tight so that I can feel safe being in his arms. The next morning I didn't feel his strong arms around me anymore.. I groaned a little and slowly made my way up out of bed too see a note on my bedside table.

Niall: * "Morning sleeping beauty, me and the boys had a quick Interview, we wont be long and then I'll take you out for lunch, Deal?" *

Ebony: I smile to myself and looked over at the clock and it said 10:30am. I slowly walked over to the shower and jumped in letting all my thoughts run through my head and started singing quite loudly, when I got out the shower I chucked a towel around me and walked into Nialler's room where Perrie was sat and she kinda made me jump. "Holy bother, what are you doing in here Perr?" She laughs her cute laugh.

Perrie: "You were singing in the shower just then wasn't you?" She blushes a little.

Ebony: "Yeah why?" She looked at me with so much shock and her jaw that was dropped to the floor.

Perrie: "Does Nialler know you can bloody sing girl?" She laughs.

Ebony: "Don't be silly Perr." I giggle making us both laugh.

Ebony: *After I got dressed, I hear all the lads voices and then I hear Nialler's cute giggle, I run over to Niall and wrap my legs around him tightly.*

Niall: "You okay Princess?" She looks at me strangely.

Ebony: "Whatever Perrie says it's not true okay?" I look at him like a nervous wreck. I seen Perrie walking towards me and Nialler and then she opens her trap.

Perrie: "Nialler, did you know Eb could sing?" He looks at her with his eyes popping out his head and his jaw dropped.

Niall: "No I didn't, why didn't you tell me Ebony?" He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes, how can anyone not find that adorable? She just blushed.

Ebony: "I honestly can't Nialler." I started to laugh awkwardly. I never wanted anyone to find out, I didn't wanna make a big deal over it. Niall turned to me.

Niall: "Can we go to the studio and just sing together, no one else just us too?" She looks at me nervously and just looked blankly into my eyes.

Ebony: "I can't sing Nialler, honestly. But if thats what you want we'll do it Babe." Niall took my hand and rang Simon too see if we can borrow the studio and obviously Simon said yes. I'm actually getting really nervous the more he talks about it. I know it's stupid because it's just me and Nialler. I know that it's just him there that's going too be listening to me actually sing, but it will be so cute singing with my Boyfriend. Niall takes me to the Studio and I just looked at him and smiled nervously. He passed me some headphones and told me too stand infront of the Mic.

Niall: "What do you wanna sing Beautiful?" She looked blankly at me after I put her on the spot.

Ebony: "Erm... All Of Me- John Legend" He looked at me.

Niall: "Great choice, you wanna start babe?" She looked at me.

Ebony: "No you can so I can get used to it?" I smiled and he just smiled back at me and nodded.

I'M TRULY AND HONESTLY SORRY FOR NOT POSTING AS MUCH AS I SAID I WOULD. AND I'M ALSO SORRY THIS PART WASN'T THAT LONG. I WILL KEEP UPLOADING AND MAKING THE CHAPTERS LONGER....

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOU'RE SUPPORT AND KIND WORDS IT REALLY DOES MEAN THE WORLD TO ME.

I haven't been too well neither has my Dad. I will try my hardest too keep posting parts of my story and I really hope you guys enjoy it. I'm really sorry again that this part is shorter, because I can't think properly. But thank you everyone who has been supporting me. I hope I can get more views and more rates. Please guys take you're time for reading my story it'll honestly mean a lot. Thank you everyone again. I hope you enjoy this story. Thank you :) xoxo