Part Sixteen - Everything Is Changing <3

*Ebony's Point Of View*

This day has been the one I've been looking forward to for Months. I know I should message Niall he deserves to be there, but I don't really want to face him. If I see him and I see his smile he knows it makes me melt. I do love this boy more than anything in the World. I look over to see Grace still sleeping. Do I wake her up or do I leave a note? Waking her up is the most polite thing, I don't think she'd like it if I walked out and only left a note.

*Reality*

Ebony: "Grace wake up. I need to go out. I have my second scan today so I'm leaving to go to the hospital now." I shake her and she grunts.

Grace: "Okay just make sure you text Niall, he deserves to be there, whether you like it or not, he's the Dad. Good luck babe and enjoy it." I smile at her and she smiles back.

Ebony: *I walk out side and grab my phone and scroll down onto Niall. I start texting him until my phone rings.* "Hey Niall, I was just about to text you. I'm on my way to the Hospital for our second scan. Hope you can make it. For the babies sake." I smile down the phone and melt when I hear his sexy Irish voice.

Niall: "Of course I'm going to be there, do you think I was going to miss it? I have it saved on my Calendar. I'm already at the Hospital on the Maternity ward, so I'll see you there?" I smile down the phone knowing she's still letting me be part of my Babies life.

Ebony: *I head to the hospital on the Bus. A lot of Girls are staring at me which is freaking me out. They seem like Fans of One Direction. I get off the Bus and so do the other Girls. They start following me down the street.*

Lucy: "I can't believe you've left Niall. Was the Money not good enough for you or anything? You're carrying his Baby and now you won't let him see it anymore. You're selfish. Where you off to now meeting some new Men are we? I don't think so." I look around to see if anyone's looking. I grabbed Ebony and threw her to the wall.

Melody: *I grab Ebony's hair and throw her to the floor and kick her in the head and also punch her in the face, I grab her pony tail and make her look up to me* "You best stay away from Niall you bitch. He's better off without you. Leave him alone else this will happen a lot more often." I smile and watch her sob her little heart out. I walk away with the Girls.

Ebony: *Niall please answer. I feel my eyes slowly shutting I don't have a clue what was happening. When one of the Girls attacked me they threw me against the wall and I wacked my head pretty hard. My eyes start getting heavier and I slowly drift apart*

* "Hello can you hear me? I don't think she can. Can I have an Ambulance please, there seems to be a pregnant Girl that's unconscious she's not responding to me" *

*The Ambulance comes and Ebony's still not responding.*

*A few hours later I slightly wake up, I look around and notice I'm lying in a Hospital bed. Then in the corner of my eye, sobbing his heart out I see Niall with his puffy red eyes.*

Niall: "Ebby you're awake, how you feeling? Let me go and grab a Nurse. Who done this to you? I was worried sick." I look her with hurt in my eyes thinking who the hell has done this to a poor and innocent girl.

Ebony: "Niall I'm fine, I just feel a bit sick and dizzy that's all. How's the Baby is he/she okay? What has the Doctor said to you? I'm worrying now please tell me what's happening?" I look over and start to cry but then a Doctor walks in.