Page 3

People always told me to change, now that I've changed... What do i do?

            I've never really thought about what i wanted to do after becoming...me i guess. I have lucas and amir, but what did i want to do? I have no idea. I miss my friends and family. Alot, they were all i really had since forever. Even Jacob, he was my friend before all this stuff started to happen, beforen we started to go through things no normal person should go through.

But i guess we weren't normal to begin with. None the less we were all friends and family so we need to get together again and talk. And i need some information about the thing that was in amirs mind.

" Lucas!" I called out loudly, knowing that he was upstairs probably checking on Lucas.

"Im coming babe, just give me a second." A few moments later he came jogging down the stairs. "Yea whats wrong?" He kissed my forehead, seeing the worry on my face. Its going to be kinda hard telling lucas that i want everyone back around...even Jacob.

"Well i was thinking, i miss everyone. I think we should all meet up somwhere and talk." His face twisted up in confusion.

"I understand everyone besides jacob, all that he put you through and you still want him around? Hes not good for you, he actually not good for anyone!" I felt mad, i dont know why but i was kinda hurt that he was talking about Jake like that.

Even though he is an ass whole he still deserves someone. It might not be me, but i don't want him to be completely alone.

" Thats not right Lucas, he might of hurt some people but i dont think he should be alone. Ive had you to help me get through this wolf thing. Remember the nights i woke up out of my sleep because of the pain i felt. When I had a dream and got mad my body would try to change. Jacob is probably out there alone and doesn't really know how to control him self that much."  Frustration took over me and i became real angry.

            He wasnt getting my point, it wasn't that I wanted to be with jacob. I just hate the fact that he might be out there alone. Then i had to remember that this just wasn't about Jacob. It was about everyone getting back together.

        Even if we're didn't all want to say it, we still needed each other.  The majority of us are new to  the whole thing, and being together is the best thing we could do.

"Lucas lets not argue, i just want all of us to be together again. Its been six years." I leaned against his chest, and listed to his heart beat.

He sighed, laying his chin on the top of my head. " Your right, You haven't seen your friends in a while.  We might as well try to talk to them." I looked up and smiled before kissing him on his lips.

       Then out of no where there was a knock on the door. I turned and looked as Lucas made his way to the door. When he opened it, no one was there but a medium size box on the floor. I walked over towards Lucas as he picked up the box and set it on our living room table.  It didn't look like a Christmas present, Just a plan brown box.

"Does it have a name on it, or a tag or something?" He shook his head. Rapidly looking over the box to see who was the sender.  And still we found no one, no name or nothing.

"Should we open it?" I asked half afraid and curious to see what was in the box.

"No...not now. What ever it is will have to wait. We have bigger problems to worry about." Happily I nodded and turned on my feet and walk away. I wasn't prepared to even think about what could be in the box. Who was it from? Why did they even send it?

So I haven't updated.  Enjoy