Page 6

(This chapter will be in edited)

Jacob-

I just couldn't take it anymore, being away from her is killing me. I don't know how to explain it but I need her. For the past few month I've been getting my life together.  I've been seeing this doctor, about my bipolar disorder. Now that I'm a wolf, it's much easier for me to control. I can close my eyes and talk to my inner wolf. He calms me, he also reminds me of the person who I used to be before... Everything changed, not only the wolf but I mean from the beginning. With angel.

I miss her, something about being away from her has clicked something in me. I feel our old connection trying to rekindle. I hope it's not just for me, but on her side too. Lately I've been doing my usual routine. Waking up, eating breakfast, going for a hour run. Then coming home getting dressed head to my meetings (on the occasional Wednesday ) then going to my job.

I work at a little office space, in down town L.A. I'm a journalist for a paper called "Daily impossible " I go around finding the dirt on the impossible. Like when people say they saw a pack of large wolf like creatures running around the streets at night. I investigate that, help people really see what's going on.

I want nothing more than to just focus on my work and get my life all he way together. But I feel like I'm being pulled to her, I know she's here but I want her to be happy so I try to stay as far away as I can. I know you may be thinking "what about the past?" But screw the past. There's only moving forward from now on.

One day I will try to speak to her, ask her for her forgiveness even though I'm one hundred percent sure I do not deserve it. But just to talk to her, to be in her presence will be alright with me. Even if she slaps me and runs far away, I know I will have the chance to look her in the eye and apologize. And one day, she will be my Bestfriend again.

*******