Mini extra chapter

It was the big day. Y/N was going to be wed to Hickory. "Oh gosh, I'm so nervous right now!" Y/N says. She looked close in the mirror to see if anything was wrong with her face. "Is there anything wrong with my looks?" She asked anxiously. Delta walked by. "It's okay, sis, you look beautiful the way you are!" She said. "You really think so?" she asked. "No, I don't think, I know." She replies. Y/N smiles and hugs Delta.

It was now the time for the Bride to walk down the aisle. She saw the stage and she smiled. She waited and now was the moment that she would become the wife of Hickory. As she met the stage, she saw what she had envisioned of her wedding when she was a child.

The priest, (who was Barb's dad) put glasses to his face to try to see what he was reading. "Dearly beloved, we are here today to gather Ms. L/N and Mr. Hickory." He started squinting harder but he gave up.

"Guys, I'm old, and I don't know how to read anymore, so I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU TROLL AND WIFE you may kiss the bride!" He yells. Hickory and Y/N looked at each other and then shrug their shoulders and kissed.

"Who wants cake?" Hickory asked. "OOH, ME!" Poppy says. Suddenly Hickory's brother, Dickory walks over by him. "Hey brother, guess what?" He asked. "What?" Hickory asked. And y'know what he said?...

"I LIKE YA CUT G" Dickory yelled into a michrophone.

Everyone looked at him. "What the truck is wrong with you?" She asked.

"Oh nothing, I was just born out of my dad an-" Y/N stopped him. "Say no more, I understand now." She says.

And that night ended well. Y/N danced with her friends and with Hickory, the drank a little of chapaine . And at the end, Hickory and Y/N stood under the moonlight with candles all around them and they had a great night... (no this doesn't have a dirty meaning to it I'm not that dirty to be putting it in books)

Hey Y'all! It's me again, and it's actually the end of this book. :'( But luckily, it's just the beginning to a new story! It's gonna be a sequel, but I must plan out what I have to put in the new sequel book. I've really enjoyed making this book for you guys, thank you so much for reading!

XOXO - Hailey