Chapter 6 The end

NOTE: THIS IS A SKIPAHEAD WHEN BARB TURNS THEM ALL INTO ROCK ZOMBIES!

"I can't believe it.." Y/N said. Everyone was now turned into rock zombies. Hickory looked at Y/N and tears came rolling out of her eyes as she hugged him. "I's okay, Y/N I'll keep ya safe."

Suddenly, we hear Poppy playing a very good guitar riff, she turned around then put her head to the ground as she walked backwards, then she comes up with the last parts of the guitar riff.

First she point's the guitar at Prince D and Cooper, then she point's it to Barb. I looked surprised at her.

"What are you doing? you're supposed to be a ROCK ZOMBIE!" Barb yells frustrated. "Gumdrops, soundproof, and delicious!" Poppy says and then drops the candy in her mouth. I gagged at that. The thought of putting candy with earwax on it? ew no.

"She learned that from watching me!" Hickory said proudly. I looked at him weirdly. Suddenly I hear Barb yell, "GIVE ME THAT!" then Poppy replies in an angry tone saying, "I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU DO THIS TO ANYONE ELSE!!!" Then she said, "A WORLD WHERE EVERYONE LOOKS THE SAME AND SOUNDS THE SAME?! THAT'S NOT HARMONY!"

Then, we hear Riff from above saying, "Hey Barb?" "Hi" "Maybe queen Poppy has a point, if we all look the same, dress the same, act them same, then who will will know who's who?"

Suddenly everyone stops to think and they take it seriously.

"There's lots of voices DIFFERENT VOICES!" (a/n: I forgot that line) suddenly Poppy smashes the guitar making all of our colors disappear.

When we all stood in silence for a while, Barb sees the strings and immediantly goes to them. "My strings.." She says despretly. Then she starts blaming the Pop Trolls.

We were done for... There was no more happiness.... Nobody could sing..or ever dance again...Until.. We heard a heartbeat and it belonged to Cooper. "Those are my sons, making music." Queen Essence said proudly. then we hear my sister clapping, and so I start dancing too. But Hickory wasn't.... I know now that he is actually a yodling troll, but I still love him, no matter what.

Then everyone else starts making beats and it was pure music. Then we hear Poppy and Branch start to sing.

Let me hear you sing

Sing it together, louder than ever

Forget everything, just sing

Like it's what we've been missing

And they're gonna listen, listen

Forget everything, just sing

[Verse 1: Anna Kendrick]

You think you've gotta hide it

Don't keep it on the shelf

Let your waist start moving

Watch the way I do it, do it

See me do it like nobody else

If we sing it all together (If we sing it all as one)

It's louder than yourself (All together, everyone)

Everybody's lookin' (See you lookin' now)

Watch the way we do it, do it (Hold up, watchin' how I do it)

'Cause we do it like nobody else

Let me hear you sing, don't you stop it, don't you fight it

Let me hear you sing, if you got it, can't deny it

Let me hear you, it's waiting for you

Already, you know that you do it like nobody else

Just sing (Woo), sing it together

Louder than ever, ever, forget everything

Just sing like it's what we've been missing

And they're gonna listen, listen, forget everything (Let me hear you)

Hey, I've been right here where you standin' (I've been standin' on the ground)

And the walls are cavin' in (All the walls are fallin')

But my lips start movin' with the soul I put into it

And you never heard it done like this

Let me hear you sing, 리듬 타봐 멈추지마

노래불러줘, si lo tienes, no lo [?]

[? Te quiero y cantar], it's waiting for you

Already, you know that you do it like nobody else

Just sing, sing it together

Louder than ever, ever, forget everything

Just sing like it's what we've been missing

And they're gonna listen, listen, forget everything

Let me hear you sing (I said a one, two, three, and four, let's go everybody get on the floor)

Let me hear you (Mm, let me hear you sing it)

Let me hear you sing (I want you to sing from your soul, I want you to reach with your elbow)

Let me hear you (We can't hear you, way in the back; Alright, alright, alright)

Let me hear you sing, it's waiting for you

Already, you know that you do it like nobody else

Just sing, sing it together

Louder than ever, ever, forget everything

Just sing like it's what we've been missing

And they're gonna listen, listen, forget everything

Just sing, sing it together (Just sing)

Louder than ever, ever, forget everything

Just sing like it's what we've been missing (Like it's what we've been missing)

And they're gonna listen, listen (Oh-oh-oh), forget everything

"Just siiiing" Poppy ended.

I looked at everyone feeling happy that color was back, and happiness, and music!

Suddenly Hickory comes over to me with a blushed face and some lillies. "Um... Hey, there, Y/N." He says putting his arm behind his head embarrassed. "Um, so could we go on a date some-" Right before he could end his sentence, I quickly kissed him on the lips. He was pure red. "I guess that's a yes then." He smiled. I smiled. We both smiled.

I look over to Poppy who want kissing Branch. I smiled for my friend. She found love too.

The End.....

Hickory x Reader (a Trolls World Tour fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें