Status||4||

Writer's Pov.

Sameer and Naina reached Delhi at noon. Naina was amazed witnessing his apartment. So much classy and luxurious. It was showing his taste and what he like.

Naina was staring at every corner very curiously. It was the first time she came to Delhi. And saw big big building in her life. Sameer's apartment was on the 20th floor. So they came with the elevator. When she get into the elevator for a minute she got scared. Obviously, it's her first time. It's normal for a girl like her who came here from a small village and it's her first experience.

"Come. Why are you standing here like a statue? As you've never seen an apartment before." When Sameer came from his room keeping his luggage he found Naina standing where he left her some minutes ago. Naina didn't budge from her place.

Naina was lost in examining the apartment so she didn't hear what Sameer said to her.
"Naina. Are you there or slept in the standing position like a horse." He chuckled and said. "Huh!." Hearing Sameer's voice she came from her dream world. She was dreaming of their happy married life in this apartment. In reality which is far away to be happened.

"Ohh! I had almost forgotten that you don't understand English. Sorry, from now on I'll talk to you in Hindi only. Is it okay?" He apologized for using English words and asked in the Hindi language if that was okay for her. And simply she nodded her head in yes which was covered with the veil. She was wearing a white color ghagra and pink color choli with a white colored dupatta which was designed with pink color thread and glasses.

"Come with me. I'll show you your room. Don't flatter yourself, I'm not taking you to my room. You'll say in another room." He said in Hindi language and took her suitcase with him and led her to her new room.
Naina followed him like an obedient child.

"This is your room. From now on you will live here. I've got this room cleaned for you. Today Reshma is not coming because her son is ill. There is no food available at home.
And I'm starving. What do I do now?"

He showed Naina her new room placing her suitcase in a corner.
And started talking to himself.

"You go wash yourself, I'll make something for you."
She said to him in her village language and too very low tone which is only audible to him as he was standing beside her.

"You?" He exclaimed. And then continue. "Do you even know how to cook here? There is no soil stove here like in your village. It's a gas stove. And You know how to operate an electric machine? So don't talk nonsense. I'll order some food online."

He said in Hindi while rolling his eyes and started going towards the exit.
But stopped listening to her voice.

"I will. You don't have to order online. Trust me I won't let you down."
She said in her usual soft and low tone in her village language.

"Really?" He made a doubtful expression but give her permission to use his kitchen and made the lunch for both of them.

After getting freshened up he came to the dining room following the tasty aroma of lunch which was made by his newly wedded wife. He sat on the chair and looked at the dishes and then look at her getting wondered. How she made these dishes within a few minutes?

"Tell me the truth. Did you make this?"
He asked her in Hindi with a doubtful expression. And she nodded her head in yes.

"When I asked something, give me your answer in words. Don't just shake your head like this."
He said in Hindi while shooking his head and started stuffing a spoonful of rice in his mouth. She made Rajma chawal, roti, aloo ki sabzi, and daal for him. As she doesn't know what he likes or what not? So she made roti and rice.