PROLOGUE

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

A/N: Read at your own risk. This story is written in Taglish, but most words are in English for a better presentation of ideas. Don't expect too much. This story is a big part of me, and so please be guided with the word respect. Grammatical errors are also included. If you're looking for a perfect story, then this one is not for you. You are free to disregard my story and jump to other writers' work. That's just so simple, and if u wouldn't get that, other readers will. Thank you.

PS: This story contains mature events, strong language, and violence that are not suitable for young readers. (R/16)

_Thea

PROLOGUE:

"Two different people from a different time and dimensions collided and conspired by the universe."

If destiny would take you away from me tomorrow, remember that I will undoubtedly come back to you the next day. I will unlock all the possible pathways in the galaxy if I have the ability to, I will traverse the vast ocean of absence if I had to, And i will make amends with the stars in order for me to find you,
Even if it entails crossing the infinite distance of a Parallel Universe.

©:All rights reserved 2023