(Chapter 13) The Real Exam

Takeo is standing in front of the giant demon who is laughing wickedly.

"Hey brat! You should know that i don't care if you are stronger than others.
Afterall you are just a kid that was pushed to come here without his will."

Takeo looked at the demon.
"You are mistaken here!"

Takeo took his stance.
"Coming here was my full decision!"

The demon was amazed by his courage.
"He He! You still have time to surrender."

Takeo ran at the demon and took a deep breath.
"Breath of Dragon!
First Form:Dragon Roar!"

Takeo aimed for the head of the demon but it was useless because he protected himself with his hands.
The demon started laughing.

"I was giving you the chance to have a quick death....
But if you want to fight be prepared for much more painful one!"

Takeo stepped in front of the demon and took a few steps back as he watched the demon intently.
The demon was looking at him as he laughed.
"Why the hell are you looking at me like that?"

Takeo did not listen to the demon because he was focused.
He knew that now was the time to put to the test the lessons that his Master had taught him.
"You must remain yourself calm no matter what."

Takeo took a deep breath and calmed himself as he looked at the demon.
In his mind were appearing the words of Shinjuro.
"Reckless moves are nothing more than an suicide.
When a enemy appear in front you need to analyze him first.
A surprise attack can tell you how the enemy protect himself.
Most of the time your attack make the enemy angry and this is the best time when you can analyze how the enemy fight."

Takeo got in a defensive stance and waited for the demons attacks.
The demon attacked and a several extended arms aimed at Takeo.
Takeo watched them and understanded the demons attack.
"Breath of The Dragon!
Second Form:The Hurricane Dragon!"

Being not able to cut one by one every single hand in such a short time Takeo choosed to release a all round slash that cut all the hands that approached him.
The demon was shocked that the boy managed to defend himself from an attack that he thought was enough to kill him.
Now it was Takeo turn and he took a attacking stance as he looked at the demon with serious look.
This time Takeo wanted to put more power to his attack.
His Master sword ran through his mind.
"Taking a stance with your sword it's not something easy.
It request great effort and you need to do it properly.
No flaws.No Openings for the enemy.No distraction.
It should be perfect!
When you swing your sword in order to release a slash you need to put power in your hips if you don't do that you only can release a cat scratch on the enemy.
You need to learn those things if you want to survive the harsh world.Where you can meet to many new enemies and some can be a real pain in the ass!
But don't you ever never forget to Breathe... Takeo!"

Now the real fight began.Takeo looked at the demon and took a deep breath.
"Breath of The Dragon!
First Form:Dragon's Roar!

Takeo released the slash at the demon who tried to block it the two hand who were slashed and he immediately extended several arms aiming at Takeo.
Takeo managed to cut some of the arms but the demon regeneration was fast and Takeo avoided the other arms by running in different directions.
The demon regenerate his arms so fast that it was like they were infinite and it was useless for Takeo to continue dealing with them.
"If this continue I will achieve nothing he is simply blocking my way by aproaching him."

The demon tactic was so simple and yet so hard to break.
Seeing Takeo stuck fighting with so many arms at the same time the demon couldn't hold his laugh.
( His attempts are just useless!
Im overpowering him and I will continue like this forever!
But what about him?
He will come in moment that he will be too much exhausted that he can't even raise single finger and that is my perfect time to crush his body and to devour him.)