chapter 19

Nikki's POV

Neymar ended his call and walked into the bedroom with his coffee, I followed him into the room to ask him who he was talking to.

"Hey, Um, neymar...who were you talking to?" I walked over to the bed and sat on it and looked at neymar standing by the mirror checking himself out.

"Why?" He turned around and smirked at me.

"Um, Nothing just forget I asked that." I said, cause I felt weird asking him that.

"No,no, Tell me, why do you ask?" He asked and laid on his side of his bed and took a sip out of his coffee. "Oh, and thanks for this." He added holding up the coffee cup.

"Just curious, and you're welcome." I said with my back to him so he won't see my face.

"Why are you curious?" He asked.

"I don't know." I simply said.

"Hmmmm, It was Davi." He said.

"Isn't Davi a guys name?" I asked looking at him with an awkward face.

"Mhhmmm." He hummed looking at me with a normal face.

"You're gay?" I whispered looking at him with my eyes popping out.

"What the fuck? No. Why would you even ask that?" He said looking at me like I was crazy.

"Cause you said 'I love you' really softly on the phone." I explained.

"Oh my God, You're insane. Literally insane. That was my son. Davi. Davi is my son." He said laughing at me.

"Ohhhh....." I said understanding. "I remember now, You told me about davi when we just moved in together, oh my god I forgot, sorry." I laughed and neymar laughed with me. I'm so dumb.

We laughed for a few minutes and neymar kept bringing up my 'are you gay' question.

"You ready to leave?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"K then let's go." He said standing up and walking out the room, with me following him.

We walked out the lobby and it was still raining, Neymar tried to get us a taxi but failed. haha loser. We walked back in and told the receptionist to call a taxi. We sat on the big couch in the middle of the lobby waiting for a taxi.

"A taxi will come in 5 minutes." The lady said with a thick Turkish accent.

"Ok thank you." Neymar said.

"What kind of food does the restaurant have?" I asked neymar.

"Turkisssshhhhh." He said with a big grin, and I smiled back.

"You know, you look more beautiful when you smile." Neymar said to me. now that was unexpected.

"Thank you..." i awkwardly said and tried not to smile but I couldn't help it.

"your taxi is here." The doorman said, and we got up and walked outside and got in the taxi. Neymar said the name of the restaurant and the taxi driver nodded and started driving. I felt my purse vibrate, Well that was my phone, I took out my phone and saw a text from Emma in the group chat.

Emma: Hold hands at the restaurant.

Neymar: Ok.

I looked at neymar sitting on the other side with his phone in his hands. How did Emma even know we were going to a restaurant?

"Neymar did you tell Emma?" I asked him.

"Yeah, She called me earlier and I told her." He said, and I nodded.