chapter 28

Nikki's POV

It was a lady.

"Um, Hi? Are you ok?" She asked.

"Hi, uh yeah." I said looking at her.

Who is she? I bet another one of neymars one night stands.

"You're Nikki right?" She asked.

"Yeah...and you're one of neymar's girls right?" I asked in a rude way. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm just not feeling well.

"What? No!" She laughed out loud. "I'm Rafaella, Neymar's sister." She laughed and held out her hand for me to shake.

"Oh...um... I'm- I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry." I said feeling like shit. Oh my God I just thought her sister was a night stand like what the fuck?

"I'm Nikki Brooks, Neymars 'FAKE' girlfriend. fake." I mumbled the last part.

"Nice to meet you Nikki." She smiled.

"You too." I said looking at the ground.

"Are you sure you're ok? cause you seem kinda down." She said analyzing my face.

"She got into a fight with Neymar." Marcela said walking in before I could answer.

"Why?" She Rafaella asked.

"He was out with Gloria again an-" Marcela got cut off by an angry Rafaella.

"Gloria?! Dammit neymar. Where is he right now?" She asked.

"I don't know." Marcela said and shrugged.

"It's ok Nikki, I'll beat his ass." Rafaella said making me smile.

I don't even care about neymar, I had small feelings for him anyways and I'll just get over them. But first I need to get neymar to feel what I felt today. Like shit.

But I don't know how...

I walked upstairs and went into my room and took off my clothes.

I ran the hot water and got into the shower, but I called Lizzy before I got wet and put my phone on speaker.

She picked up and I told her everything, EVERYTHING!

"So what should I do to make him feel the same?" I asked her.

"Call one of your guy friends and ask them to help you." She said.

"who should I call?" I asked her.

"Hmmmm... let me think..." She said and I nodded even though she couldn't see me.

"Um, Nikki, let me think of it and I'll text you who." She said.

"Alrighty, thank you Liz, I love you. bye." I said and ended the call with my wet hands.

I washed my hair and got out of the shower and took a towel, and wrapped it around myself. I picked up my phone and walked back into the room and laid on my bed. I pressed the home button on my phone to see if Lizzy had texted me. Aaaand yes, she did.

Lizzy: Harry styles... I remember when you guys used to hang out, and plus he's famous and rich just like neymar, and that would make him even burn more.

Me: OMG LIZZY!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! THANK YOUUUUU :D

Lizzy: Now you go whoop his ass gurl.

She is so right, Harry is the only thing that could make him jealous. But only if he could come to Brazil. I'm Gonna text him right away.

Me: Harry, hey wasup?