Prank Calls With Gou

Gou had invited Nagisa and Rei over to her house for dinner. She also invited her boyfriend, Momo(Yea I ship it.) to have dinner with them. "Hey guys!" Gou said when she opened the door. "Gou-Chan! We brought cake!" Nagisa held up the bag that had the cake inside and smiled. "Oohhhh that looks good." Rei chuckled at the two. "Come on in!" Rei and Nagisa walked into the house. It was a big place, the walls filled with paintings. The fireplace was lit too because it was just the beginning of winter. The doorbell rung. "Momo!" Gou ran up to the ginger and hugged him. "Geez Gou, we see each other every day." Nagisa looked at Momo and glared at him. "Gou. You're dating him?!" Gou frowned. "Yeah Nagisa I am..." Rei put his hand over Nagisa's mouth to shut him up. "Excuse his behavior. He's just pissed off about some stuff." Gou nodded. "FUCK!" Gou heard Rei yell from the other room. Apparently, Nagisa had bitten Rei's hand to get it off of his face. "Sorry Rei-Chan!" Gou face palmed and walked into the kitchen. "Momo! Can you get my special box from my room???" Momo ran upstairs into Gou's room and grabbed the box. "Gou!! I have the box!" Momo then ran down the stairs and gave the box to Gou. Rei walked into the kitchen and glared at Gou. "What's in the box?" Gou opened it and showed Rei. "It's a birthday present for Nagisa. Don't tell him about it yet." Rei nodded. Gou then walked into the living room and sat down with everyone. "Ok! Let's play a game!" Nagisa's eyes widened. Gou then pulled out her phone and dialed a number. Then she suddenly said "Who the fuck are you?" She then passed the phone to Momo. "Who you the fuck are?" The phone was then passed to Nagisa. "Is you fuck who?" Nagisa started to giggle uncontrollably. Rei then yelled into the phone and said "Who is the fuck you?" Then the caller hung up and they all burst out laughing. "Oh my god! That was gold!" Momo chuckled. "Yeah." Gou said, scooting closer to her boyfriend. And so, the four played games all night long and enjoyed delicious cake.

Woohoo 40+ reads!! Thank you so much!