"Oh my god, Lisa?" The brunette asked in quite a shocking voice but mix with excitement. I just nod at her while the blonde is now staring at Jisoo deeply as if they are shooting a drama scene and a kiss scene. 

"Babe what brings you here!" The blonde exclaimed while giving Jisoo a tight hug, it's quite a warm scene to see actually. To be honest, I've never seen Jisoo being so serious in a relationship if back then, she should have dumped her already. I'm glad she's turning into a responsible mature woman now, or should I say she finally found the right one. They are chitchatting now while I and the brunette are standing beside me, I can feel her glances on me which is quite uncomfortable. 

"Um.. hey?" She was stunned a bit by my sudden spoke.

"Hey, Lisa." I nod at her. "You know me?" She laughed at my question. 

"Of course, the smoking hot Lalisa Manoban, famous Tiktoker here in Busan and also the world. Only the ones who are blind won't know you." I chuckled at her, turns out she a fan of mine. I'm glad there are people out there who still recognize me. "And you are?"

"Mina." She extended her hand for a shake and I accepted. For a couple of minutes of the couples bonding, Jisoo decided to call their boss for giving them a day off so we can take them around. The two girls were in denial at first but not until they know their boss is Jisoo's cousin. And there we go, a day off for them, and a day out for us as well. 

-

It's currently in the afternoon and the sun is really big right now which burns my skin, so we decided to go and chill at the café near. I was actually having so much fun with these two other than Jisoo and Seulgi, they are both crackheads as well, hard ones. We keep on joking around even when Jisoo got a call and quickly went out to pick up, probably an emergency. But just as few moments passed, the two who are sitting in front of me look quite shocked and scared at the same time with their gaze looking at my back. I wonder what's so shocking and wanted to turn for a look but Rosé stopped me from doing that, and my whole stimuli system stopped processing when a strawberry scent came near and float in my nasal. It's her, chubby cheeks. 

She stands beside our table and started throwing a million questions to those two poor girls who are now trembling in fear with a stern voice. Not even noticing my presence, I'm quite upset about it. "They are with me so chill your ass down there Miss chubby." That's all I said, which got her stunned and made me smirked. But not for long, she turned and started to ask who I am in a loud tone before she recognize me, I told her to sit and she did, but still throwing questions. I wanted to stop her talking but all she did was giving me death glares, which made me gulping a few times when I feel a big lump forming on my throat. 

Got to say she's a hella scary chubby here, I thought chubbies are only cute ones. Though got to say she's hot when she's scary, like hell hot. Still, I'm the hottest. 

I kept on wondering where Jisoo went cause I can feel the tension here as Jennie here keeps on asking questions about what we did today with glares, I feel uneasy for them, for myself as well. So all I did was putting my hand on her thigh, thinking it might calm her down and gladly it did. I actually thought she's gonna explode more thinking of me as a pervert with a sudden placement of the hand on her thigh, I was more expected to earn a slap from her but she seems to be enjoying my touch. Now that totally sounds weird and pervert, but still, she's wearing a skirt today, and I can feel how smooth her milky skin is. It made me want to caress it but I'm afraid to move it since she's now staring at my hand with wide eyes. 

Just about time, Jisoo appeared, great timing. I quickly remove my hand and look away like nothing happened. Jennie flinched a bit when I move away from my hand but soon composed when Jisoo extended her hand to Jennie for a shake. 

"So... What brings you here Jennie?" Jisoo asked her while grabbing an empty chair beside and sits beside Rosé. They started with a conversation with me just listening beside, now I see why she's in such fume now. The girls left her in the office alone without telling her where did they go the whole day, blame Jisoo, she's the one who asked for a day off for them. 

"Anyways." Jennie suddenly changed the topic, "What were you guys doing? For the whole morning?" 

"Oh, we were helping Lisa to film her next video actually." Now everyone's eyes are on me, I give them a what look when Jennie nudged my arm with wiggling brows. Is she okay? Why is she wiggling her brows suddenly...

"What?" 

"Mind to show me?" 

"You'll see." She hissed and I chuckled, what a cute chubby cat. I feel like pinching her cheeks but I'm not doing in front of these people, especially Jisoo, they're just going to tease me all day long, or even the whole month. As we all stand up and bid our goodbyes since it's late now and we all have things to do tomorrow. But Jennie stopped me from going by tugging my hoodie. I turned over and look at her and she's pouting. Seriously why is she so weird? Weirdly cute! 

I hummed when she started to wiggle a bit, okay now that's weird. Don't ever wiggle on the street cause it's really weird. "Give me your phone number." 

"Why? Just dm me on Tik-"

"Uh-uh, no way! You won't reply at all, not even reading it." She against it and suddenly grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I don't have a pin lock at all so she unlocked it easily just by swiping it up, I know she's dialing the numbers so we'll both have each other's number then. I didn't oppose since I didn't find any wrong with this, I'm just lazy to give her my number but since she did it herself, then fine. 

"Here, text me okay? If you just hang me there again I'll surely rip your skin off next time Manoban" What's with that girlfriend tone, but I like it. "See you next time, Bye!" She suddenly holds my shoulders and tipped my toe giving me a quick kiss on my cheek. Before I could react she already ran away. Cute,  I mumbled touching my cheek. It's quite a shocking act but I like it, how brave. I chuckled then look at my phone showing a contact name with my brows raised and lips forming a grin. 

Your Chubby Nini 💕

< ---------- >