♛ 6

Miracle Carter
(tootie)

"my mama and daddy left us home alone this weekend, and grandma went out of town with her best friend

"my mama and daddy left us home alone this weekend, and grandma went out of town with her best friend." i told india.

"what about Manny ? she here too?" india asked making me roll my eyes.

"yea, she in her room sleep." i answered.

we were arguing about some food earlier. she kept playing with me so i slapped her glasses off her face and stepped on them.

so she cried herself to sleep. like somebody give a fuck.

"so what's the move?" inda asked sitting back and i picked her phone up.

"you sure Manny won't tell ?" India asked.

"she know better now, she up there crying or reading her bible. she gone stay up there in that room if she know what's best for her." i smirked calling durk.

i don't know why my mama and daddy ain't take her with them. Manny a real life embarrassment dude. it's no way we can be related, she a weak, crybaby, spoiled ass bitch.

i used to always tell manny she was adopted, i'm starting to believe it now. she's nothing like me, that's sad.

"how many people coming over here?" india sled standing up stretching.

"just a few people-" i shrugged.

"tootie what you mean a couple of people because y-"

india cut me off making me laugh.

"i just called Durk and his homeboys, they should be over here in a few." i squealed running up the stairs to get ready to see Von.

im already ready i just need to steal some of Manny spray.

i walked in her room seeing her sleeping.
i should slap her ass.
i won't even run.

"what do you have on." i heard manny mumble in her sleep.

"clothes , fuck it look like." i snapped snatching her perfume off of her dresser.

"it's giving constipated zebra." she mumbled into her pillow turning her head the other way.

see what i'm saying ? the bitch always tryna be funny but when i hit her, i'm wrong.

don't nobody ever tell her about her mouth. and people swear i be terrorizing and picking on her but manny do this shit to herself.