It has never made him so insecure in his entire life until now.

Well, Yoongi knows that the general stereotype of being small leading to being a bottom by Taehyung was just a joke but it made him rethink about how other people see him in their perspective.

Do people actually think he's a bottom just because he's small?

"Hyung," Taehyung called him. "You aren't eating."

Yoongi stared down at his food, "Oh, sorry, I was just thinking."

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook asked him.

The rapper knows that because the two are sober now, it'll be best to ask them the question that had been bothering him since last night.

"Do you..." He takes a breath. "Do you really think I'm a bottom?"

He expected a more normal answer like:

We were drunk or we were just joking.

Or something like that but Taehyung and Jungkook's answer was far too different from what he had expected.

"Yes," Taehyung replied casually.

"100 percent," Jungkook added.

Yoongi stared at them in shock, "What?! But I thought you guys were just joking."

"Hyung, if you're upset about me stereotyping you about your small stature and leading you to be a bottom," Taehyung began. "Then, I apologize. That part is half the truth and the other half, I was just joking."

"But you all really think I'm a bottom?"

Jungkook nods at this and takes another bite of his food.

"What?" The maknae asked him. "You don't believe us?"

The rapper shakes his head.

"When you're all finished, go wash in the washroom," He tells the two. "You two are such messy eaters."

The two did as they were told and Yoongi cleaned up the mess they did after eating.

They walked back to his studio shortly after.

"Are you two leaving now?" Yoongi asked them with his eyes on his screen.

He couldn't see them because his back was facing the two but Taehyung and Jungkook shared a look.

"Actually hyung," Taehyung began. "Kook and I thought we could prove to you that you're a bottom!"

This statement made Yoongi stop whatever it is that he was doing and turn around to face the two with innocent smiles plastered on their faces.

"Prove me?!"

"Yup!" Jungkook nodded. "You can't just keep running away from what you truly are hyung, a bottom."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and smirked, "And how do you plan on proving to me that I'm a bottom?"

Once again, Taehyung and Jungkook shared another knowing look and the smiles on their faces turned into grins which gave Yoongi a shiver down his spine.

He shouldn't have asked the two the question in the first place.

Now look at what he's gotten into.

"We'll fuck you."

The room fell silent.

"Are you two fucking crazy?!" The rapper yelled and crossed his arms. "You've completely lost your minds!"