Chapter 1.

Deku POV.
My names Izuku Mydoria and the person I'm in love with is dating one of my friends kirishishima-kun a-and I-I don't really know how to feel about it so I just smile and tell them I'm happy for them.

They like to make out In the the hallway and I just keep my head down and walk past but I am...SICK OF IT.I known kacchan for 16 YEARS not 1 like kiri but kacchan pays no attention to me so I just feel lonely I'm tied of having to alway be the good one the best kid in class 1-A I just wanna be able to do what I want without people telling how I should
dress or if I should or shouldn't be gay or if I could cuss the list goes on I just want kacchan to love me for me I don't wanna just be some nerd to him and I'm tired of putting up this goody goody act I just wanna be me (I think to myself)  "Class is over ".Mr. Azaiwa says .

Bakugos POV.

At the end of class I was just packing up my stuff when I see that nerd DEKU Looking with a glare. "What the hell are you looking at you damn Deku?!?"I say, his eyes shoot up and he's looking into my eyes O-oh I - I'm so sorry Kacchan"the nerd says stuttering and then he looks down at his bag and continues to pack up his stuff.

Still Bakugo POV.

I grab my bag and walk out of the classroom as deku follows deku goes straight to the dorms but me and kiri were going to invite the boys to watch a movie with us and he said I have to invite that damn deku or no kisses so..I kinda fucking have to but just I realized that deku was acting stranger than usual... IS THAT NERD HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME!If he is I will fucking find out (I think to myself.)

9Kiri POV.

As I walk down the hall looking for bakubabe I see my friend Mydoria my "Hey Mydoria! How are you today?" I ask "I'm fine can you-" "Me and bakubabe are having a little movie night with the boys if you wanna come!"I say cutting Mydoria off as he was speaking. "Oh I-I know but ca-" And if you want you can bring some snack and pillows and covers!"

DEKUS POV.

As kiri kept cutting me off in the middle of my fucking sentences I just wanted to punch him in his fucking face I was just ready so snap.

Baku POV.

As I was walking down the hallway I see kiri talking to DEKU so I slow down as I  walk past them to see what there talking about.

Nobody's POV.

Deku picks his head up and he looks pissed at kiri as he keeps cutting him off in the middle of his sentences. He starts ✨SNAPPING✨. "KIRISHIMA  CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU KEEP FUCKING INTERRUPTING ME!

TO BE CONTINUED... Bye my love's 🤍✨💀😭word count 526✨