Prologue

Pov: Narrator

The DeLuca family is well known as the Italian mafia the most feared of all, no one dared to cross them for years. The last time they went too war with another Mafia was over something that they didn't do but that's a story for another time.

Angelica DeLuca is a mother too 5 sons but one day she was told she was never going to be able to have kids again, so she settled for her five boys even though she wanted more kids. One night she couldn't stop throwing up and they went to the doctor and told her she was pregnant she was so happy to be having another kid and so was her husband Dominic DeLuca. But the doctor told her she is at high risk to have a misscarrige because she was not supposed to have another child, the doctor told her too abort her child because she was never going too have a life with her child. 

The next day Dominic DeLuca went down to the doctor office and killed him in cold blood but he should've of known to listen to the warning he was given.

Months went by and they were closee to having there baby they didn't want to know the gender to keep it a suprise. Even though Dominic keopt saying it was going to be a girl everyone in his family doubt him because there hasn't been a girl born in 2 generations, so no one belived they were going to have a girl.

Angelica DeLuca was sitting down on her bed getting ready for bed when she started bleeding she started calling for help and her husband rushed in and brought her to there private hospital. They told the DeLuca family that if you were one minute later you would of lost your baby.

"Congradulations you have a heath baby girl" the doctor say 

Each DeLuca jumped up and down they were so excited to see there little Neonata. Auncles, auntes and cousins and of course the grand parents were getting on a plan there too see there little babygirl.

When dominc DeLuca saw his baby girl for the first time he knew in that moment she was going to be his world and his families. They had to leave her in the baby center with the other new born baby until tommorow each DeLuca took turn guarding the door, each brother was so happy to finallly have a little sister and theree Love for her grew bigger and bigger each time they saw her.

It was the next day the DeLuca were ready to bring there baby home they all went to go sign the papers. When they got back what they saw broke there heart forver there little neonata was gone. 

Dominic DeLuca cried that day the mafia oss the big scary Italian Don lost his world and he broke down.

All the brothers sat down and just cried for hours missing there sister. Thry day she was taken it she took apart of each of them with her.

 2 years later 

It has been 2year long years that the DeLuca were looking for there little babygirl nothing everything was a dead ebd the secruity footage in the hospital showed nothing someone turned them off no clue and nothing insight.

Each year that went by them moured more and more for there sister love that they couldn't have to watch her grow up and take care of her.

Angelica DeLuca was driving home from the store with the groceries. Even though she was rich she loves to buy her own groceries never one to have people do stuff for her if she can do it herself.

As she was driving a tractor trailer hit her from the side, killing Angelica DeLuca that day Dominic DeLuca remember something the thing the doctor said to his wife before he killed him " abort your child you're never going to have a life with her."

Someone killed his wife on purpose.

Hey guys I hope you guys like this chapter I had real fun writing this chapter.

Tell me what you think

Vote comment and love you guys.