14

Niall pulled up the house and parked the car.

"We don't have much time, so try to be quick." He said, walking into the house with us.

"You cannot tell two girls who just jumped around to be quick when getting ready for a concert." I aruged.

I ran upstairs and changed into a plain, light green maxi dress. I loosely curled my hair and messed it up and grabbed a denim jacket since I knew it gets cold at night.

"You look so good. That is a great color for you." Blair said, looking at me in the mirror while she did her makeup.

"You do too." I said, and meant it. She looked really pretty in the light pink sundress that made her tan pop.

"Let's go!" I announced, when she finished getting ready. We walked downstairs and Niall stood up from his spot on the couch.

"You two look lovely." He smiled, holding open the front door for us.

"This is so much better than a limo." Blair said, climbing into the backseat.

"Yeah, I don't really like the limos either." Niall agreed.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" I asked.

"We will get there and I will introduce you. Or at least Blair. They haven't shut up about you." He said, shaking his head.

"Wait, what do you mean they haven't shut up about Mae? You met One Direction?" Blair asked, smacking me for not telling her.

"It was really fast on our date." Niall said.

"Yeah, yeah. You owe me for not sharing." She said with a laugh.

"What can I say, I'm a memorable person." I said with a shrug and Niall reached over to grab my hand.

"Did we really win?" Blair asked, a suspicious smile on her face when she saw his gesture.

"Technically... I don't know. But I did make up that line about you keeping more flags on the spot cause I wanted you two to come." He said with a laugh.

"Knew it." She said, shaking her head and laughing.

"This is going to be fun! I'm excited." I said, bouncing in my seat.

"It might be boring for a bit." He warned.

"Oh trust me, nothing is boring with me and Mae." Blair said, laughing.

We pulled into the arena and back to a separate entrance.

"There are already like thousands of girls here." Blair said, shocked.

"Yeah. This happens." He said, laughing.

We followed him in and I was immediately picked up in a hug.

"Jesus Lou, put her down." Harry said.

"Go get ready. We will entertain them." Zayn said, pointing Niall toward their dressing room.

"Okay, everyone this is Blair. Blair this is, oh you know who everyone is." He said, laughing before running away.

"Don't you clean up nice." Harry teased, pinching my cheeks.

"You as well." I said, grabbing his cheeks.

"So this is the famous Blair." Liam said, smiling.

"Famous?" She asked, looking at me.

"Oh yes. She was going on and on about her best friend when we met her the other day." Liam said.

"Best friend?" Blair said, an 'awwww' look on her face.