11

Ping. Ping. Ping.

My eyes opened slowly and I blinked a couple times. The moon was shining into the bedroom, and I saw that Blair was still asleep.

I was about to roll back over when I heard another ping.

I say up and walked over to the window, making sure to be quiet and not wake up Blair.

I opened the window just as a rock flew in and smacked my face.

I bit my lip and looked over at Blair, who rolled over and snored loudly.

"Mae." Someone whispered.

I stuck my head out the window and saw Niall on the patio.

I sent him a confused look and he waved me down.

I closed the window and glanced at Blair one more time before sliding on a sweatshirt and grabbing flip flops.

"It's 2AM." I whispered to Niall, who was now in the kitchen.

"Good job. Come on." He said, reaching for my hand. I let him lead me out the front door to a truck.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he laughed.

"Yeah, like I'm telling you." He shook his head and turned the key.

After driving for a few minutes, he turned onto a big field.

"Come on." He shut the truck off and climbed out.

I followed him to the bed of the truck, where blankets and pillows were set up.

"What's this?" I asked. He climbed up and held out his hand to help me.

Once we were both laying down, he checked his phone.

"Any minute now." He said.

"What am I waiting for?" I whined.

"Well hopefully some patience." He teased.

Before I could shoot back a remark, I saw a shooting star.

"Woah." I said, seeing two more.

"Told ya." He sing-songed next to me.

After watching the stars for a few minutes, I sat up to sit criss-cross.

"What's your favorite part of your life?" I asked.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"What's your favorite part? I know what you don't like. But what do you like?" I asked.

"I like being able to do what I love with my best friends." He said with a smile, sitting up.

"What are they like?" I asked.

"They're great. Really. When its just us we really a bunch of guys. I couldn't have asked for a better group of guys to work with." He started.

"Louis is crazy. Just like he seems. He is one of those people who makes you laugh without even trying because he can be so stupid sometimes. And El is awesome too. They're so in love." He said, shaking his head but smiling.

"Zayn is quiet but really thoughtful. He always says something really smart or deep. But he still likes to have fun. He's the best at video games. Everyone always thinks Liam is the responsible one. I guess he sort of is but he's just a big teddy bear really. He had a bad break up a few months ago, but he's over it now (A|N) It takes a lot to get him upset he's always so happy. This is his truck, actually." He added.

"I would have to say that Harry has changed the most since this began. Not in a bad way, I guess he's just grown up. He is so serious about this and his career. But like I said, at the end of the day we are just a bunch of guys." He said with a smile.