first day

Lilys pov

6:45 am, great, i love being awake this early (note the sarcasm). 

i roll out of my comfy bed that i never ever want to leave but my mum makes me go to priso.... i mean school... 

i check my phone after turning off my alarm, oh 5sos tweeted a picture. Thats the thing about living in england, most of my favourite bands live in america or austraila so when im asleep ther about and about doing follow sprees and talking to fans. 

"LILY!...ARE YOU UP YET" i heard my mum call from down stairs. i replied with a simle yeah. 

after getiing out of my favourite pajamas (nirvana shirt and black track suit bottoms) i get on my horrible school uniform, most girls at my school wear skirts but i tend to stick to the black skinny jeans

your not accually aloud but where I hate being in the lime light and most of the teachers dont even realise im there, let alone realise i've got jeans on

"LILY, YOUR GONNA BE LATE GET UP!"

"IM GETTING CHANGED!" I shouted back, you see i have the tedency to not purpously go back to sleep but just it kinda happends. 

i grab my coat, bag and headphones, the most imoportant things in life are headphones. I dont think i would have made it through the first 4 years with out these. I mean yes they have been replase a few time but that doesnt matter.

when i get down stairs i grab a bowl and have my favourite, cookie crunch with warm milk. after ive finished off my moring routine, no i dont wear make up and i basiclly never wear my hair up, I go jump into my mums car with fall out boy 'miss missing you' blasting into my ears.

i stroll to the reception with my little sister Ruby who is in the year below me and grab my new diary with my new timetable on it.

when i arrive at my new mentor/tutor i was quite happy with it, my teachers name was Mr Hadlow, had desided that he would seat us in tables of year groups so that we make new friend to have through the year. This man was way to happy for me. So i decided to put on my Sum41 album on phone and shove my head on my arm so i could ignore everyone else

after 5 minutes of people of other years coming through the doors i rose my head to realise my table was full apart from the seat next to me with a few other people who had clearly been put in here with there friends. 

I looked over at the door to see if there was any people who were late when a boy with sweepy emo hair and a galaxy themed rucksack came in.

I dont think he was in my year because ive never seen him before so  i decided to just ignore him and go back on twitter.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and swung my head around thinking it was my teacher telling me off becuase of my head phone but it turned out to be the boy, what did he want?

"Could i sit there?" he questioned quitetly

"urm this table is for year 11's " i relied with a polite smile.

"But i am in year 11" he said as if he was unsure of his awsner.

i nodded i thought i should apologise for thinking he was younger

"urm sorry for thinking you were younger, ive just never seen you around before and you have never been in any of my classes" i smiled "My names Lily, yours?"

" its fine , i dont really stand out around here and at lunch i usallly go to the libary so probablly half of our year dont know who i am, my name is dan"

i gave him a smile but just as I was about to talk more he put his headphones in. I know more than anybody. Dont desturbe people when they have headphones in.

the bell went and everyone piled out of the room. 

hi first fanfic sorry if there are any mistakes