Sexual Tension

WARNING ⚠️ RATED R SCENES OR IMAGES IN THIS CHAPTER.

If you are uncomfortable please skip or skim the chapter. Thank you ❤️

~

He watched as she sensually kissed down his toned chest after unbuttoning his shirt. She slid her tongue down to the waist band of his briefs. She looked up at him and slowly grazed her lips with her tongue. She stood up and guided his shirt off of his shoulders, and watched as it fell at his feet.

He watched her intensely as he awaited her next move. Growing impatient, he captured her delicate face in his broad hand.

He kissed her plump lips. He allowed his sweet tongue to dance in her mouth, she accepted the challenge and to his surprise she kept up with him. She sucked his bottom lip into her mouth and gently bit it. The heat grew immensely as her hands roamed his bare back.

"You have too much clothes on" Michael whispered into her ear. "Take them off " he gently bit her jaw and kissed her neck as she took her silk robe off.

He sucked her neck and left tender kisses to soothe her and travelled to her collarbone that he peppered with kisses. She massaged his scalp as he went further down.

"Oh Michael" she moaned.

"That's right baby, tell me whatchu want?" He looked into her eyes.

She bit her lip under his gaze, and hid her face into his chest.

"Don't get shy on me now, tell daddy what you want" He held her chin between his thumb and index finger.

"I want you, I have to have you now" she pleaded.

He smiled, he was pleased. He took the lead and allowed his hands to explore every inch of her body, once again he captured her heart shaped lips. He passionately kissed her, and savored her taste on his tongue. She licked his lips and pecked him as she made her way to his neck. She licked up his throat and bit on his neck on the way down.

He palmed her ass in his hands, leaving a hard smack that bounced off the walls. She yelped in pleasure.

"Tell me how bad you want daddy's dick baby"

He bit her bottom lip and pulled back.

"I want it bad daddy, I've wanted you since I seen you please"

She gripped his length through his briefs.

He smacked her hand away and she pouted.

"Let that shit go. It's not about me tonight, it's about you. Now get on the bed and put that ass up" He seductively said.

She licked her lips and did as she was told. She placed her knees on the bed and laid her palms flat. Her back was the most arched she had ever done, she wanted to impress Michael.

She shook with anticipation as he thumbed her clit through her thong.

"Damn, you soaked the seat of your panties baby. Do I do that to you?" He slowly stroked her pearl.

"Yes daddy, you did this"

He chuckled. "Just wait to see what I'm going to do you next"

He leaned down and came face to face with her round ass. He sent a smack that made her jerk forward.

"Keep that arch, and don't make me tell you again. You don't want to make daddy mad now do you?" He bit her ass cheeks and planted gentle kisses on them.