⋆✧ 🎀𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟨 - 𝓉𝓊𝓉𝑜𝓇🎀 ✧⋆

(Y/N POV)

Today was the day I had to tutor Suna. I mean it's not a bad thing I guess. He's smart and I get to spend more time with him plus he said he was going to buy me strawberry cake as payment.

I woke up a little early so I laid in bed and scrolled through TikTok for a while. Then my brother came into my room to remind me about my tutoring session with Suna. I walked out of my room to take a shower. Unknowingly, I found myself using shampoo and body wash that I never used before. Even while getting ready, I unconsciously tried to make myself look better. I even contemplated putting on makeup before I realized what was wrong with myself.
'Y/N chill tf outtt it's just a tutoring session. You don't need to look good. You just need to be smart and impres- OMG why am I thinking this.'

I calmed myself down before going through my closet and picking out an outfit that looked comfortable and cute. Then I packed my books in a bag and walked out of my house. It was about a 15 minute walk to Suna's house so I took my headphones out and vibed to my music.

(You can vibe to whatever music you like dw I won't force you to listen to kpop with me)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(You can vibe to whatever music you like dw I won't force you to listen to kpop with me)

I reached the front of Suna's house and checked my appearance one more time before ringing the doorbell. Inside the house I heard a female yell out, "Suna can you get the door? Suna? Oh is this boy seriously sleeping again." The sound of footsteps reached the door and it swung open revealing a middle aged woman.

She smiled at me and said, "You must be Y/N right? I'm so sorry about my son I think he's sleeping right now. If you can just wait a few minutes, I'll have him awake soon."

"Ah no it's ok. I think I can wake him up myself, if that's ok with you."

She looked shocked at my statement and said, "O-oh sure. Good luck with that. That boy's practically a rock when he's sleeping. I'll have some cake and fruit ready soon so take your time waking him up."

She led me to Suna's room and unsurprisingly, there was Suna sleeping in his bed. His mother sighed and flashed me a "good luck" smile before exiting the room. Looking around his room, it was pretty normal. His bed was in middle of the room and there was a desk and shelf overlooking the window. His closet was overflowing with sweaters and clothes that he never bothered to put back.

 His closet was overflowing with sweaters and clothes that he never bothered to put back

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.