"okay can we start a new world?" millie asked. me and louis agreed, as we all loaded up a new world. we started with the basics, collecting wood, getting tools and mining. soon we were making a house.

"okay, uh, y/n, here, you can build the sides of the house while i make the inside." millie said, moving her character towards mine and giving me some logs.

"can i help?" louis butted in. i rolled my eyes playfully and dropped him wood to help me and millie build. i started to place blocks, when i felt someone hit my character, causing me to fall from the log tower i built, taking fall damage as i hit the ground.

louis burst out in laughter, making his character crouch down to see mine. 

"LOUIS!" i yelled. millie made hers turn to the two of us, she rolled her eyes and let out a small giggle of her own.

"i swear to god louis go away!" i screamed, sending him into a fit of laughter.

he kept teasing me in the game, while millie kept on building or laughing at louis' silly antics. 
eventually though, we got the house done. 

< PROGamerBoyLouis was slain by Y/N >

"WHAT HOW-" he practically shouted at the top of his lungs. 

millie laughed uncontrollably, "admit it louis, i'm better at this game than you are," i giggled, poking his shoulder. he rolled his eyes and spawned back into the world, running back to where we were. 

we placed our beds and chests and other sorts of belongings in the house, it wasn't big but me and millie were very happy with it. louis barely built anything, though. 

we got tired after playing for nearly 3 hours, we had accomplished a lot, we already visited the nether and found a ravine. it was just 10pm though so it wasn't that late. 

"ahh, i'm tired," millie groaned, putting down the controller. "i brought facemasks!"

"not this again-" louis groaned, putting back all the controllers and shutting off the xbox. he plopped down on the bed beside me as we watched millie walked to the other side of the room where all our stuff was. 

"shut up louis, i know you love it," she grabbed a small container of lush's face masks from her bag. 

"no, i look dumb wearing one." he pouted exaggeratedly.

"i don't think you would, louis," i giggled. i saw his cheeks quickly turn a light red color, he looked away from me, burying his face in the fluffy white duvets covers. 

i blushed slightly and ruffled with his soft hair. he was making tiny whining noises, his voice muffled from where he was hiding his face. 

"oh come on you two," millie smirked at the two of us. i got up and followed the teen into the bathroom. louis followed, i could practically feel him smiling from ear-to-ear behind me. 

after me and millie put on ours, louis was leaning on the doorframe, looking down at his phone.

"louis come on it's your turn!" i said, grabbing his hand and dipping my newly rinsed hands into the container.

louis quietly giggled once i placed the cold facemask onto his skin. our faces being so close together, i could feel his laughing breathing against me.
"ow, that's cold," he mumbled. i placed my empty finger on his lips, signaling for him to be quiet or else the skincare would get into his mouth and make a mess.

eventually we got done with applying the masks and we were just laying in our beds, using our phones. millie's alarm went off, meaning it was time to take them off. we took turns using the sink to wash off the mask.

"oh, hold on my skin feels really soft!" louis said childishly, making me and millie laugh a little. 

we ran back to his room, jumping onto our beds. it started to drizzle, making the air inside even colder combined with the air conditioning. 

"i have an idea," i said, "why don't we drive around and maybe like, dance in the rain?" 

"i dunno y/n, it's kinda cold out there," louis shrugged.

"then we can wear our jackets!" millie chimed in, i smiled at her. we both got up, putting on jackets to keep ourselves warm. louis gave us weird looks. 

"okay, fine then, party pooper, we're taking your car," i teased. he sighed in defeat and got up, following us outside. 

"i swear we're all gonna get sick out here," he complained.

millie rolled her eyes and got into the driver's seat. "you know how to drive?" i inquired.

"yeah, i got my license last week!" she said proudly. louis looked at her with a face of exaggerated fear. "oh god, pray that we aren't gonna die,"

we all laughed and vibed to music while driving to a random parking lot nearby. there was a few cars parked around and an old couple nearby but overall it was pretty empty. 

after nearly half an hour we were dripping wet, small giggles and our genuine smiles never left our faces. we drove back to louis' house, listening to our playlist on repeat for the 5 minute ride. it was already around midnight, and we decided to lay in bed and watch netflix for the rest of the night.

AUTHORS NOTE

OH MY GOD IDCJKDSFHDFGHO
i know i said i would update everyday but-
yk what im not even gonna make up excuses
anymore LMAODIGHFDJG but um yea i hope
u guys like this long fat and boring chapter 😁✨

this is really bad ill make a better part 2 to 
the sleepover AHDJSDG ok ily all
pls remember to stay hydrated and take some rest
when u need it.