29 - minecraft

"you're using me for likes on tiktok?" louis scoffed.

"no! well, it's not my fault my tiktoks blow up everytime you're in them," i grinned. he simply rolled his eyes at me. millie giggled and i placed my phone on louis' dresser, propping it up against his lamp. 

me and millie made a few tiktoks, with louis doing random things in the background of our tiktoks, occasionally he would rest his chin on my shoulders while me and millie filmed the tiktoks, or he would try and copy our dances, and i'll say he wasn't the best at it, but it was a funny sight. 

"literally watch my tiktok get a million likes because you two are in it," i laughed, clicking 'post' on my phone screen as millie jumped onto the bed. i saw louis smile and shrug at me. 

"louis, does your tv have netflix on it?" millie turned her head to face him. he nodded and grabbed the remote to turn on the tv. 

"okay uh, do you guys wanna watch a movie before dinner?" he asked. 

"yes of course," i nodded. millie grabbed the remote from louis and went browsed the movies on netflix. 

"what do you guys wanna watch?" he asked, sitting on the bean bag beside the side of the bed where i was laying. 

"can we watch the grinch?" millie suggested. i nodded and watched as millie navigated through netflix to find the movie. 

"are you cold?" louis whispered in my ear. i flinched a little since it was a bit silent, except for the sounds of the movie, because we were all engrossed in watching the movie. 

i shook my head, it was  honestly a bit chilly but the my warm clothes and the thick blanket were enough to provide warmth. i really appreciated louis' concern, though.

louis nodded slowly. he pulled out his phone from his pocket, "do you guys want mcdonalds for dinner?" he asked us. 

"yeah that'd be great," millie yawned, stretching her arms in the air. 

"don't tell me you're sleepy already!"  i giggled, playfully hitting her with a pillow. she let out a breathy laugh and grabbed a pillow from the other side of the bed.

"oh- you're on," she smirked. i screamed and ran away from her while she chased me with a pillow. 

the pillow fight ended with both of us, sweaty and laying on the bed, breathlessly panting due to all the running around and screaming we did. louis walked in, carrying all our food. 

"woah, did you two beat each other up?" he chuckled. 

"no," i managed to breath out. louis rolled his eyes jokingly and placed our food on the bedside table. 

eventually, me and millie got up from the bed and started eating the food louis kindly bought us, with our favorite tunes playing in the background. 

"louis is that yours?" millie asked, pointing at the xbox below his big tv. 

"yep," he nodded. his voice was a little muffled because of the food he was chewing. 

"do you have like, minecraft or something?" i chimed in. 

"yeah, i actually do! wanna play?" he asked, his face lighting up in excitement.

"yesss," millie squealed. louis followed millie to the other side of the room, helping her set up the xbox. i quickly finished my chicken nuggets, crawling into bed as millie handed me a controller.