39 - highschool

( highschool backstory )

here's the thing, julie and y/n have been friends since literal birth, and so they knew everything about each other. but julie's always been considered prettier and better than y/n back at school. she's always been more outgoing and confident. 

in 7th grade, julie grew more popular, she got more friends and started hanging out with popular kids, leaving y/n to hang out with noah. 

julie liked noah though, or so she said.

y/n still considered julie her ride or die, her other half, the peanut butter to her jelly, but julie didn't consider y/n the same anymore, after getting so much attention at school. she got more friends, who told her to drop y/n since she was a 'freak' but she knew she couldn't do that since she was all y/n had, besides noah, but noah was 'hers'. 

y/n however, was too shy to make new friends, and so, she would eat lunch alone when noah started hanging out with julie more too, and she would occasionally get bullied by julie's new friends. 

 y/n's only ever 'dated' one person, and they didn't even properly date. he just took her to prom, it went well until julie, well, ruined it. but that's a story for another day.

then summer came, and they planned a trip to london to get away from highschool drama. 

AUTHORS NOTE
i hate this chapter lol wait
um so theres the backstory
im not mentally capable of making a good plot so heres a shit
backstory of their like? lives? yeah HAHSJFG

i hope u guys are having a good day! stay safe ily :D