Part Fifty Seven-A Surprise Mission

Start from the beginning

"How can we help yo-" she cuts me off by slamming my face against the table and starts to handcuff me

"Lady, this is not something I'm into" I say

I then see the dog tag and I quickly grab it and put it in my pocket.

"What the hell is going on here?" Someone asks while walking up to us

"It's called an arrest" the woman says

She then throws me to the ground after handcuffing me.

"Sheriff, is it?" She says

"Yes, ma'am, it is. And you are?" He asks

"Homeland Security. We good here?" She asks while showing a badge

"No, we're not good. I need a little more information than that" he says

"Well I think it's a little above your pay grade, Sheriff" she says

I then motion at Samantha for her to hide the file. She slides it under a pool table.

"Yeah? Well why don't you get on the horn will Nashville and, uh, upgrade me?" The Sheriff says

"All right. You know what? I was hoping to do this the smart way, but, uh, the fun way is always good" the woman says

I then see her hand start to glow around the badge.

"Deputy get this woman out of-" the Sheriff gets cut off

She burns the Sheriff's face and grabs his gun. My eyes widen as she shoots both the deputy and the sheriff. I quickly stand up and run out of the door.

"Hey, hot wings, you wanna party? Then come on, you and me, let's go" I say

I start to run up the street but I then see a guy, that's glowing green, exit a car and look at me. I then start to run the other way and I look back to see him pointing a gun at me. A snowball then hits the guy, which causes him to miss his shot, and I see Charlie hiding behind a pole. I hide behind the trunk of a car and I see a guy hiding on the ground.

"This is crazy, huh?" I ask

"Yep" he says

"Well watch this" I say

I then jump through the window of a closed restaurant. I land on the ground surrounded by glass. I quickly get up and look out the broken window to see the woman pointing a shotgun at me.

"Oh shit" I say

I quickly turn around and rush to jump behind the counter. I then crouch and look over the counter to not see her. I then turn around and she's right behind. She grabs me and slams me against the wall.

"Back off lady, I'm a taken man" I say

I then headbutt her and I try to escape but she grabs me again and slams me against the counter connecting the kitchen to the dining room. I kick out her leg and knee her in the face. She then grabs my neck and slams me against the wall. She then starts to activate her quirk so I knew her in the stomach and put my cuffs over her neck and jump over the counter and start to choke her out. She activates her quirk and melts the handcuffs. I fall to the ground and quickly get the melted cuffs off my wrists. I grab a jug of cooking oil, turn it on it's side, and push it over to the entryway that leads into the kitchen. I then stand up and kick one of the cuffs over the oil where it catches fire. I then grab the dog tag and shove it in a microwave and turn it on.

"You walked right into this one. I know a much hotter woman that you" I say

The woman the burst through the doors, on fire, and looks over at me.