Hola

I am Jamie-lee sellers, well everyone calls me Jamie. I'm from london, I'm a pretty normal 15 year old, well i thought I was, until last week when I found something pretty confusing out.

2 months ago..
"Come on we have to get going!!" Lauren rushed me, waiting impatiently by the door, twisting a long strand of blonde hair, whilst I rushed to put my black heels on. I'd got the heels last weekend especially for this party! It was my crush, Jason Gordon, he's beautiful. all the girls like him, I nearly screamed in his face and kissed him when he grabbed my arm and raised his perfect brown eyebrows at me and looked me in the eye "you free next Friday?" luckily I held the scream in and just nodded my head. "yeah, I guess, why?" I was so relaxed I don't know how. "I'm having a party, come?" He pushed his hand through his fluffed brown hair. "sure." I shrugged and then headed of down the hallway to the girls loos and screamed. anyway.
"Let me get my phone, two seconds I promise!" I grinned and then ran into the kitchen, grabbing my phone and running back out. "they're waiting," Lauren rolled her mascara plastered eyes at me. "ready." i smiled. we headed out to the car, dylan, Lauren's boyfriend was picking us up. Dylan is cool, like a badass boyfriend, he's 18, so quite a bit older than lauren,probably not a keeper, but someone you'd have a laugh with. he's pretty close friends with Jason, they're on the football team together. "you girls finally ready?" Dylan joked after he planted a soft kiss on Lauren's lips as she clambered into the front seat. I got in the back next to Alex, Dylan's best friend. "I've been ready since you pulled in, but little miss sit on her arse until we have to leave wasn't." Lauren laughed and shook her head. "I have to look my best." I shrugged. "yeah for dylan." Alex stared at me and grinned. "you do look your best by the way." he whispered. "thank you alex, this dress was only £20, topshop sale." I explained.
"Wow, I like the lace bits, it's cute." he nodded. we finally arrived and we all jumped out of Dylan's black ford car.
"Hey, guys." Jason welcomed us, handing Alex and Dylan a beer. "what can I get you ladies." he flirted. "I'm good for now, I brought some Smirnoff for myself." Lauren pulled out her bottle of Smirnoff Ice out of her black topshop bag. "okay, Jamie, what about you?" He asked me. HE KNOWS MY NAME WHAT. "I'll have a glass of peach schnapps." I replied calmly. "ooo on the shots as a drink already?" He winked and put his arm around my slim waist, guiding me to the kitchen. he grabbed a glass and poured me a drink. "Thank you, Jason." I took the glass from his vein ridden hands. "please call me jay, I will stop finding you massively attractive if you call me Jason, sound like my mum!" He laughed. "so you find me attractive?" I smirked. "Yes, very attractive." he grinned.

6 hours later.. 1am
"I better go." I bit my lip and flipped the covers away from me. yes me and Jason or 'jay' had slept in the same bed, well not really slept. "do you have to?" He grabbed my hand. "yes! They're waiting in the taxi out there for me." I nodded to the window and he pulled a sad face. "okay then, text me, yeah? Here's your dress, " he handed me my black bodycon dress. "yeah, of course. thanks." I replied and slipped into the dress, smiling before I exited his dark room. there was no one else in the kitchen, everyone had left, it was just me and lauren. "congrats! You're no longer a V." She winked and grabbed my arm dragging me outside. "ahah, let's get of!" I shook my head and giggled. We jumped in the taxi, Dylan was so out of it. "just stop it Dylan! I am not staying at yours tonight, I'll put you in bed and talk to your mum but I am going back to mine. you're like a bloody child!" She yelled at him as we pulled up outside Dylan's. he was practically passed out. me and Lauren helped drag him into his home. his mum was stood at the door, in a state. " Thank you girls. are you staying over lauren, you're perfectly welcome though it wouldn't be pleasant." his mum smiled sweetly. "oh no, I'm gonna get home. I'll nip round tomorrow after lunch though, need a chat with that one." Lauren pointed towards Dylan who was now slumped in a black arm chair. "oh of course. he's such a numpty!" His mum shook her head. "lightweight more like! I was planning on not letting him drink too much, if didn't let him drink much, I kept an eye on him he's just a bit of a bad drinker I guess." Lauren chuckled. "yeah, I guess. I'll see you tomorrow then. nice to see you as well, Jamie." she said, rubbing her tired eyes. "yeh, same to you. see you around." I smiled politely and me and Lauren climbed back in the taxi. alex didn't come with us because he left an hour before, he wasn't really enjoying it enough to stay any longer. "you can stay at mine you know?" I asked Lauren as the taxi stopped at the bottom of my long drive. "no it's fine, I'm craving my own bed, slept over at Dylan's most nights, need my own space for a night, sorry." she did a puppy dog sorta look. "yeah I get you, sleep in in the morning!" I suggested to her. "I will!" She laughed and I sshut the taxi door after me. it was the most amazing night of my life. I lost my V card, to the most beautiful boy ever! I can't believe this. does it mean me and him are together? Is it lame to ask him that? He told me to text him, I'll message him tomorrow, yeh.