The encounter

Enjoy the chapter y'all readers!

Levi's P.O.V

The whole week she's been avoiding me each day! Something is up and I want to get to the bottom of this now! We have science next and since we share a table together so I can get some answers. I'm walking to science and I see her in her seat drawing something on a piece of paper. I sit next to her and she flinches, clenching her eyes tight. I tch and roll my eyes. "It's me short stack.. Jeez..." I said coldly and she relaxed a bit, still tense. I look at her and she looks away hiding something.

The teacher walks in and the class starts while she puts in a ear bud putting on f/s (favorite song) from F/S (Favorite Singer) and places it on repeat. She takes notes as I focus on the lesson other than how she prefers to take notes. When we got to the partner work we were quiet for 5 minutes until I decided to speak up. "So what's up? Why are you avoiding me?" she flinched and froze for a minute. I noticed that she wrote something down that being words saying 'She told me to. I have no other choice but to obey...' I flinch and figure out who she's talking about.

~End of chapter 2~

Cliffhanger my weebly readers!! Tune in next time for the rest! Sorry about the short chapter!